The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
Original post by Gorillion
What? Universities have our results right now afaik.

Ohhhhj sorry I misread. I thought you ment the teacher's get it 4 day's before.

Yeah unis have them now

Posted from TSR Mobile
So so scared in case I miss my firm at AAA :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coboyle098

Posted from TSR Mobile

what course are you trying to do and where?
Reply 3763

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! scared I won't meet my firm at A*AA and then i'll miss my insurance too :frown: so glad i'm not the only one worrying about this
Original post by Aph
No, only a day before...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's only a day before, yeah.
I really hope I get into my firm for AAA :frown: I just don't know if I would feel as happy attending my insurance
Original post by MathsMPhys
what course are you trying to do and where?

Chemistry at University of Edinburgh! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enyav
same! scared I won't meet my firm at A*AA and then i'll miss my insurance too :frown: so glad i'm not the only one worrying about this

Ahh where's your firm?? It makes it worse that they have our results already :frown: I just want them now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
do you guys keep trying to remember the exam and remember if you made mistakes??? or issit just me
I've gotten so used to the idea of going to my insurance that I may even be disappointed if I get into my firm. I think I need to stop thinking about results :tongue:
do you guys keep trying to remember the exam and remember if you made mistakes??? or issit just me

LOL tbh I literally forgot what the questions were and what answers i wrote even though I try to remember sometimes -.- all I remember is that I did waffle my ass off :tongue:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Aren't the people on this site strange?

If I don't get 3 A*s I'm not in my firm, everyone has their own targets.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3772
Ahh where's your firm?? It makes it worse that they have our results already :frown: I just want them now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exeter (Cambridge reject lol) and I know, I keep going over mistakes I made in my head but it's out of our hands now! I read somewher eon tsr that it's all done manually and someone's already sat with our grades and compared it to our offer to tick us off or reject. it's less than a week now!
it would be magical if they gave us our results on the same day as exam aha that'd be great
Reply 3774

yeah, the worst part is as soon as the exam ended, I remembered the right answers for a lot of questions but in the heat of the exam my mind went blank and then it's so silly because you know the answer, you just didn't put it down (this was French btw)
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
That sounds really interesting! I was going to do something like that 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really was! :biggrin: The only problem is, when you have to read content like that it takes a long time to process it :smile: It was good to do though, my teacher even emailed me one day to say that she had found a tv series about them and wondered if I watched it :biggrin:
Original post by HFancy1997
I loved the chem papers but think the grade boundries will be extremely high:"

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you talking about OCR salters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enyav
Exeter (Cambridge reject lol) and I know, I keep going over mistakes I made in my head but it's out of our hands now! I read somewher eon tsr that it's all done manually and someone's already sat with our grades and compared it to our offer to tick us off or reject. it's less than a week now!

That's so high! I was rejected from Cambridge too :highfive: :smile: it really annoys me that they have them and know them before we do but hopefully this week goes in fast!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry at University of Edinburgh! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also terrified thay I'll miss my AAA computer science and physics offer from the University of Edinburgh. Worst case scenario for me is A*BB or maybe A*AB so I hope thats enough.
Hey quick question. I think I might be missing my offer by a grade. How long after result's day will my uni confirm/reject me based on this?

Quick Reply

Latest