The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
Happy birthday, maybe with you growing a year older you'll gain more wisdom and support a good team! :h:

Savage much:tongue: but growing a year older has made me wiser in seeing how much Man U SUCKS!!!:biggrin:
Original post by sahil19
Happy birthday, maybe with you growing a year older you'll gain more wisdom and support a good team! :h:

Man utd have had a few bad seasons recently but ngl they look strong this season 😬; nothing arsenal can't handle? Only pogba and Ibra

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Man utd have had a few bad seasons recently but ngl they look strong this season 😬; nothing arsenal can't handle? Only pogba and Ibra

Posted from TSR Mobile

agahhahaha, wenger is finished. I honestly don't even think you'll get top 4 this season.
Original post by AceOfSpade
Savage much:tongue: but growing a year older has made me wiser in seeing how much Man U SUCKS!!!:biggrin:

smh :wink:
@AceOfSpade for real though, hope you had a good day!
Original post by sahil19
@AceOfSpade for real though, hope you had a good day!

Thanks man, I've been chilling and relaxing so it's been a good day. Now my bday's practically over I can officially start stressing over results day:wink:
Original post by sahil19
agahhahaha, wenger is finished. I honestly don't even think you'll get top 4 this season.

Hmm we'll see. What do you want to become when you're older? (If you know)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks man, I've been chilling and relaxing so it's been a good day. Now my bday's practically over I can officially start stressing over results day:wink:

Still an hour left, enjoy ; we're nearly 18 😁; well 2 more years, kind of close

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Hmm we'll see. What do you want to become when you're older? (If you know)

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lawyer. Two back up's would be a politician or something in the economics area as my brother works for the Bank Of America. Ideally a lawyer though. Wby?
Original post by AdeptDz
Still an hour left, enjoy ; we're nearly 18 😁; well 2 more years, kind of close

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't believe some of my friends will be 18 next year, it seems so close but we still seem so young
Original post by sahil19
A lawyer. Two back up's would be a politician or something in the economics area as my brother works for the Bank Of America. Ideally a lawyer though.

What does your brother do in the bank if you know? My dream is to become an investment Banker
Lawyers a good job too; good luck Bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
What does your brother do in the bank if you know? My dream is to become an investment Banker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw I wanna be an investment banker too, if I don't become a doctor or possibly a food scientist since I do love food:biggrin:
Original post by AdeptDz

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's an investment banker aha! Works on the trading floor. Thank you, you too.
I can't believe some of my friends will be 18 next year, it seems so close but we still seem so young

I know 😂; I can't wait doe. Would you rather stay 16 or stay like hmm 21? Basically can you wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
A lawyer. Two back up's would be a politician or something in the economics area as my brother works for the Bank Of America. Ideally a lawyer though. Wby?

If you become a lawyer force google and starbucks to pay their taxes, same if you're a politician. And if you become a politician fix the education system, it's quite questionable.
Btw I wanna be an investment banker too, if I don't become a doctor or possibly a food scientist since I do love food:biggrin:

Really, what subjects you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
He's an investment banker aha! Works on the trading floor. Thank you, you too.

Im Goin to send you a pm if you don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you become a lawyer force google and starbucks to pay their taxes, same if you're a politician. And if you become a politician fix the education system, it's quite questionable.

Will do, one of the biggest problems in 21st century Europe is tax avoidance.
Original post by AdeptDz
I know 😂; I can't wait doe. Would you rather stay 16 or stay like hmm 21? Basically can you wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been 16 for even 24 hours yet, so idek

😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest