The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdeptDz
Im Goin to send you a pm if you don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go ahead man
Original post by AceOfSpade
I haven't been 16 for even 24 hours yet, so idek

Cool, how comes this is my first time seeing you, do you not post much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Will do, one of the biggest problems in 21st century Europe is tax avoidance.

Thank you potential future PM, don't forget about us when you're living in Downing Street
Good luck everyone!
Original post by AdeptDz
Cool, how comes this is my first time seeing you, do you not post much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm usually chained to my school books but with no school means free access to my phone and computer, so fortunately for you guys I can post more
Original post by ak143244
Good luck everyone!

Thanks! You too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you potential future PM, don't forget about us when you're living in Downing Street

haha all throughout school people have called me that, it makes me smile every time. I wish you every possible happiness in life!

Spoiler

Original post by AdeptDz
Thanks! You too

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear I am so nervous though.
I'm usually chained to my school books but with no school means free access to my phone and computer, so fortunately for you guys I can post more

Cool that's going to be like me next year for a-levels but I'd probably still use tsr it's useful ; "Fortunately" 😂 what subjects did you pick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Cool that's going to be like me next year for a-levels but I'd probably still use tsr it's useful ; "Fortunately" 😂 what subjects did you pick

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chose biology, chemistry, maths and economics so basically science, maths and a hint of english. Wbu?
Original post by sahil19
haha all throughout school people have called me that, it makes me smile every time. I wish you every possible happiness in life!

Spoiler

Same to you!

Spoiler

I chose biology, chemistry, maths and economics so basically science, maths and a hint of english. Wbu?

Maths further maths biology economics; you copied me basically except for Chemistry #MedicineIsNotForMe

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine and you'll get your grades. Just be confident!
From the induction days Economics did look the most interesting out of the subjects I'm taking, hence why two of my siblings did it at Uni. Hopefully that should come in handy aha!

Dont be man, just remember anything you say or think now will not affect your results so knowing that just forget about it for a bit and enjoy your holiday.. You probably done good (hopefully) plus even if it doesn't go to plan there's always options, it won't be the end of the world.. Good luck

Stay positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll be fine and you'll get your grades. Just be confident!

I hope so. The thing is I don't know what to do if I've failed my English/Maths... Like I know how that I have to resit it but does that affect all my other A Level choices as well?
Original post by sahil19
From the induction days Economics did look the most interesting out of the subjects I'm taking, hence why two of my siblings did it at Uni. Hopefully that should come in handy aha!

I enjoy my economics summer task, cuz it allows me to research brexot and immigration.. But I've only done 600/1000

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Maths further maths biology economics; you copied me basically except for Chemistry #MedicineIsNotForMe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly you basically copied me. Secondly I'm not really sure if my medicine is for me but I keep being pushed towards it #MedicineIsItForMe? Why do you wanna be an investment banker and have you done any work experience yet?
Original post by AdeptDz
Dont be man, just remember anything you say or think now will not affect your results so knowing that just forget about it for a bit and enjoy your holiday.. You probably done good (hopefully) plus even if it doesn't go to plan there's always options, it won't be the end of the world.. Good luck

Stay positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
I hope so. The thing is I don't know what to do if I've failed my English/Maths... Like I know how that I have to resit it but does that affect all my other A Level choices as well?

Depends where you study tbh, you can do English and maths along side your a-levels so you have less time and you need to revise for it but some sixth forms may not accept you without a c in English and maths (don't mean to scare you just being truthful) I think colleges are more lenient but I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest