The Student Room Group

Advice pls

(edited 7 years ago)
Is media required for media at uni? If so pick media + History or geography or biology

Pick what you like
Original post by SuperHuman98
Is media required for media at uni? If so pick media + History or geography or biology

Pick what you like

But why bio?
Original post by alevelstudentt:)
Hello whats up?So i appeared 3 subjects in as level..and got 2 Cs (general, business) and a U in maths. I am dropping maths so I will have to pick another subject to replace it..also I need to take two more subjects.Can anyone suggest me what subjects should be taking since i plan to give all these subjects in MAY 2017!? And about my career..I am interested in media Also i would like to know what is an accelerated course? thankyou
how can you get a U in maths?
Original post by BasharAssad
how can you get a U in maths?

well i did what do you mean how
5 subjects for AS :O TOUGH..and if you're interested in media go for media then 😂..also if you're sure about taking 5 subjects...go for 2 easy subjects that interest you ...Like evm i mean evm is easy right ? Btw why would you take 5 subjects...is it a requirement for any university?
Because biology is relatively easy compared to 2 other sciences (physics and chemistry).
Original post by Sidra Manzur
Because biology is relatively easy compared to 2 other sciences (physics and chemistry).

But am i supposed to take science subs when I am not doing any science course in future?
Ofcourse not you don't have to...check the requirements of the university you want to go to..how many alvls subjects they require...and then choose the subjects accordingly...if you're interested in media then take subject media in alvls.

Quick Reply

Latest