The Student Room Group

Is it normal for girls to do this?

When sleeping over, do girls take naked (not fully nude) photos with each other? I am in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend's best friend happens to be lesbian and most weekends stays the night over. Having watched OITNB, I feel as though lesbian girls can have that seductive sexual effect on straight girls.

My girlfriend does have some sort of attraction to females I notice, but when I ask if she's at all slightly bisexual and she's quick to get all defensive and say NEVER. Have I got anything to worry about? Am I overthinking things? Thank you for reading thus far.
tell her to share the pics with you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Angry Bird

She's good at sharing, I can tell you that much.
No, or at least my friends and I don't anyway
Reply 4
I don't know anyone who does that
It's normal for lesbians to do that.
your applying OITNB to real life can you see the problem
Reply 7
Original post by jamesthehustler
your applying OITNB to real life can you see the problem

Is it a far-fetched assumption that lesbian girls have the power to seduce straight girls into doing those kind of stuff?
Original post by Angry Bird

lols, combination of this post and your avi is hilarious
The only people I've known to do this involve one girl who is bisexual and the other girl who is so in denial she's obviously not straight.

Other than that, I don't want my friend's nudes, and wouldn't send them mine either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've done this.
Original post by Anonymous
When sleeping over, do girls take naked (not fully nude) photos with each other? I am in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend's best friend happens to be lesbian and most weekends stays the night over. Having watched OITNB, I feel as though lesbian girls can have that seductive sexual effect on straight girls.

My girlfriend does have some sort of attraction to females I notice, but when I ask if she's at all slightly bisexual and she's quick to get all defensive and say NEVER. Have I got anything to worry about? Am I overthinking things? Thank you for reading thus far.

wtf
quit being a pussy and realise the opportunity in this!!! 333333333333wwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending