The Student Room Group

Why would he ask me this?

There is a guy who i've slept with a few times, who I was also friends with, but he's moved now, so we haven't seen each other for a couple of months, though i'll probably see him again in a couple of weeks.

The other day, we were talking and he told me he had something to ask me. i asked what it was, and he then proceeded to ask me if i'd slept with anybody else since him. I said no, and asked why he wanted to know exactly, and he told me he was just curious, and told me he hadn't either.

Not quite sure why he'd want to know really; maybe he was just being nosey, but not sure if there's any more meaning behind it.
Reply 1
And we weren't on the subject either; it just came completely out of the blue, we had been talking about something entirely different at the time..
Original post by Anonymous
And we weren't on the subject either; it just came completely out of the blue, we had been talking about something entirely different at the time..

He is wanting to keep you as an option in case it all ends with the other girl, basically he is checking to see if he can worm his way back to you then drop you again when he finds another girl. Type of guy who just wants sex.
There is a guy who i've slept with a few times, who I was also friends with, but he's moved now, so we haven't seen each other for a couple of months, though i'll probably see him again in a couple of weeks.

The other day, we were talking and he told me he had something to ask me. i asked what it was, and he then proceeded to ask me if i'd slept with anybody else since him. I said no, and asked why he wanted to know exactly, and he told me he was just curious, and told me he hadn't either.

Not quite sure why he'd want to know really; maybe he was just being nosey, but not sure if there's any more meaning behind it.

Some guys prefer girls that don't sleep around, so I guess it's a confidence thing - say for example you had slept with 2 or 3 people since, he'd assume you're easy to get and probably lose the desire for you, but this is all assumptions. I mean I don't see the problem in him being genuinely curious, don't listen to all the people on TSR who pretend to be morally correct :lol: Trust your own instincts you know him more than any of us.

I don't see any other reason why he'd ask other than just a confidence/ being curious thing.
Original post by Rock Fan
He is wanting to keep you as an option in case it all ends with the other girl, basically he is checking to see if he can worm his way back to you then drop you again when he finds another girl. Type of guy who just wants sex.

How can you possibly be such an expert on this guy you've never met :lol: Your post seems very emotionally driven - happen to you?

Just checking what sort of option you are either as a fwb fallback or a very slight chance he wnats to progress 5%.
Original post by ComputerMaths97
How can you possibly be such an expert on this guy you've never met :lol: Your post seems very emotionally driven - happen to you?

Why else would he ask that?
Original post by Rock Fan

WTF?!?!

No, OP dont listen to this guy. He's completely jumping to conclusions and inventing a story out of thin air.

OP, take what your friend said at face value. We men are pretty transparent, and doesnt seem like your friend has any reason to play any games here.

What he asked seems totally normal actually. If I had a FWB I can imagine a natural question to ask her would be if she's sleeping with anyone else.
Maybe he wants to sleep with you again, so he's checking you aren't sleeping with anyone else.
Reply 9
thanks for the replies !
Perhaps he hopes for more than sex? A relationship perhaps? Or worried he'd get STD if he does bang you again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Radisson Blue
WTF?!?!

No, OP dont listen to this guy. He's completely jumping to conclusions and inventing a story out of thin air.

OP, take what your friend said at face value. We men are pretty transparent, and doesnt seem like your friend has any reason to play any games here.

What he asked seems totally normal actually. If I had a FWB I can imagine a natural question to ask her would be if she's sleeping with anyone else.

oh come on why else would he ask are you sleeping with anyone else, maybe there is a hint of jealousy on his par5. Pretty obvious he wants some sort of control over her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending