The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MoonVirgo
The AQA question papers are there in the OP but I understand your issue as I've had it a couple of times too. You may need to reopen the link or refresh the pages a couple of times to get it. :smile:

Oh yeah my bad, I read it as mark schemes. Thanks
Original post by popo111
Your post + your username = Drivel

Thus, your post = Drivel - your username

Your username is also drivel by its very nature

Therefore your post = Drivel - Drivel

Your post = 0 (nothing, worthless)

QED

How do you feel?

Spoiler

I see I have taught you well :wink:
Original post by igotnomoney
All exam papers are locked of edexcel and aqa ... anyone know what to do to acess them

By locked do you mean you can't see the folders or scroll down the papers?
All exam papers are locked of edexcel and aqa ... anyone know what to do to acess them

There are links to them on the very first post of this thread
Original post by retardis
There are links to them on the very first post of this thread

They are not opening
They are not opening

When it says "Click here" you actually have to click the "here" part. It is hyperlinked in this way: "Click here".
They are not opening

http://paper-cut.weebly.com/mayjune-2016.html try that.

The AQA papers open in google drive for me so I cant send you a link.
Hey does anyone know if it is possible to apply for University for 2018 entry instead by applying a year later?
I am currently in my AS year, going into my A2 year and we apply for 2017 entry. Is it possible to take my A-levels and then apply in 2017 instead... meaning I go to University in 2018? Which means I'll basically be taking a gap year kind of thing but I apply during my gap year if that makes sense?
Original post by Someboady
Hey does anyone know if it is possible to apply for University for 2018 entry instead by applying a year later?
I am currently in my AS year, going into my A2 year and we apply for 2017 entry. Is it possible to take my A-levels and then apply in 2017 instead... meaning I go to University in 2018? Which means I'll basically be taking a gap year kind of thing but I apply during my gap year if that makes sense?

Can't you apply in 2016 for deferred entry? Or do you want to apply when you have you Alevel grades?
Reply 3949

You can apply to university in whichever year you want.

Most people taking a gap year apply during their gap year. That's how it works

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3951
They are not opening

It's a problem at your end I'm afraid. The links are working fine for me.
Original post by DesignPredator
I don't know my practical mark so I'm probably going to get screwed by that :colonhash:.

Didn't your teachers mark them and tell you? The chemistry ISAs are the only things that can save my grade tbh
Can anyone find a way to mark scheme please... i really want to see it now
Original post by SH0405
It's a problem at your end I'm afraid. The links are working fine for me.

I was using phone and for some reason it didnt open their... i went on ipad and i had access to tgem thanks
Original post by Dapperblook22
The link in the OP is working fine for me, have you tried clicking on the folder that you want for your subject?

Here is the link again
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVbVlSaG5QbVBmV3c

Hey! Do you know where I can find the mark schemes please? Or have only the question papers released?
Original post by Sacred Ground
Hey! Do you know where I can find the mark schemes please? Or have only the question papers released?

Only AQA papers are released before results day, AQA mark schemes will be released after results.
Reply 3957
Original post by Sacred Ground

The Edexcel mark schemes are available via the first post, but not for other exam boards.
Original post by iMacJack
Does anyone know where I can see the AQA papers for this years A-levels? The link in the OP doesn't actually contain any papers? Apologies if this has been asked previously!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VhmZ1RIUEsxdjg
Original post by Dapperblook22
Only AQA papers are released before results day, AQA mark schemes will be released after results.

Last year AQA mark schemes were released the day before results

Quick Reply

Latest