The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Insight314
Yes, **** yes. That's the one!!!!!

We did that ****ing question like a week before and I was thinking of you while doing the exam.

Do you think mark scheme would be that lenient? Damn, I hope so.

Yh i know.
I seen it thought na I dnt trust myself to do it corrrect again so didnt even try it, hence why i am full retard.
Yh thats exactly how the MS works.
Correct resolving in parts M1 and A1's. You will get alot if it was just algebraic errors, if it was a physics error then I cnt say without seeing the whole solution. Dw we will know very soon.
I am very sure of my marks
90ish in II and low 80s in III. If i scrape the 1s im getting a remark cause i can't see that happening in any universe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Yh i know.
I seen it thought na I dnt trust myself to do it corrrect again so didnt even try it, hence why i am full retard.
Correct resolving in parts M1 and A1's. You will get alot if it was just algebraic errors, if it was a physics error then I cnt say without seeing the whole solution. Dw we will know very soon.
90ish in II and low 80s in III. If i scrape the 1s im getting a remark cause i can't see that happening in any universe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have 100% got at least a 1 in STEP III, hoping for an S, but I just really don't want to get a 2 in STEP II because then even if I get accepted I would have a very low self-esteem even in Cambridge since there would be Mathmos with like S,S and DoS would probably think I am not up to it. **** that.
Yh i know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I don't even care anymore. I am excited to find my results on Thursday, but it is too stressful for me to give any ****s. If I get rejected, so be it. I would just do IA start IB and be more ahead than others. But then I think about how much I want to be in Cambridge and idk. Oh well, good luck to both of us on Thursday. It's been a long journey, I even remember when I first read your posts back in the interview period in December (more than 9 months ago). Hope we all get to be in Cambridge this October.
Original post by Insight314
I have 100% got at least a 1 in STEP III, hoping for an S, but I just really don't want to get a 2 in STEP II because then even if I get accepted I would have a very low self-esteem even in Cambridge since there would be Mathmos with like S,S and DoS would probably think I am not up to it. **** that.

If you would feel bad having got 2,1 or 2,S then just imagine how the person with U, 3 in STEP II and III felt. (page 2, row 64: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/343340/response/842572/attach/3/Ryo%20Kunihiko%20STEP%20data.pdf)
A question for Cambridge offer holders!

When did you send your UCAS form and when did you receive your first offer (from which uni?)
Original post by BioOx

When did you send your UCAS form and when did you receive your first offer (from which uni?)

Both years i sent it on 15th and the next working day got wariwck offers both times iirc. Or a few working days.
Original post by BioOx

I sent it off the Sunday before the deadline, don't remember the date.. And I think my first offer was kings biochemistry which was my fifth option; I got that within a few weeks I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Forecast
If you would feel bad having got 2,1 or 2,S then just imagine how the person with U, 3 in STEP II and III felt. (page 2, row 64: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/343340/response/842572/attach/3/Ryo%20Kunihiko%20STEP%20data.pdf)

Is that trinity ?
Quite a few 1,1 and S,1 were rejected, wow.
Then someone sith U,3 got in.
Wow, just wow.
Both years i sent it on 15th and the next working day got wariwck offers both times iirc. Or a few working days.

lol yea I doubt Warwick even checked half my application cus they did the offer on like the 25th september
Original post by Forecast

What college is that for
Is that trinity ?
Quite a few 1,1 and S,1 were rejected, wow.
Then someone sith U,3 got in.
Wow, just wow.

Original post by newblood
What college is that for

It's Trinity.
Peak on the guy who got rejected with 1S off an SS offer. Wtf are they mad to then let in a U3. Probably the masters daughter/son or something
Peak on the guy who got rejected with 1S off an SS offer. Wtf are they mad to then let in a U3. Probably the masters daughter/son or something

Ikr U3 and they rejected so many with 11 ****ing stupid.
In what world is U3 trumping 11
Original post by BioOx

I sent mine off in early October and York offered me a place for biochem on the 20th of the same month
Lol and some guy with a 11 offer got 11 but rejected. What a diss

In a world where money and connections rules everything

Their dad probably promised them a donation of a few million. I mean, how else are Trinity so wealthy?

idk, i hope it was one of those extenuating circumstances situations where they are quite forgiving of some bad situation they are in. but still id have a breakdown or somehting if i got an S and was rejected.
Lol and some guy with a 11 offer got 11 but rejected. What a diss

Thats what happens when u apply to trinity blud haha.
I think that datas got to be ****ed up. Someone with 11 offer, gets 1S and then is summerpooled.

That datas probably misaligned by a row or something trust me
I think that datas got to be ****ed up. Someone with 11 offer, gets 1S and then is summerpooled.

That datas probably misaligned by a row or something trust me

A levels remember

Latest

Trending

Trending