The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
I was thinking either Mechanical or Electrical :smile: Btw, do you think I can do Chemical Engineering even if I don't have Chemistry as an A level?

I heard chemical engineering is more physics based than chemistry based. Plus it's really hard degree. You have to look into it to find out.

If your are thinking of doing chem eng or you just want a option available to you. You can replace computing with chemistry.
Original post by Matrix123
Nuh uh :noway: :colonhash:

Keep thinking that :rolleyes:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:tongue:

:rofl: awesome! But...I don't think I'm a unicorn so...:erm: :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you then? An interbred? Are you an angel or horse or something else? I'm really confused where's mummy to tell us?
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I heard chemical engineering is more physics based than chemistry based. Plus it's really hard degree. You have to look into it to find out.

If your are thinking of doing chem eng or you just want a option available to you. You can replace computing with chemistry.

Chemistry is a requirement for Chem eng. if you like physics do mechanical or electrical. Chemistry is the most dead class. Do computer science. I wish I chose computer science.:biggrin:
Nuh uh :noway: :colonhash:

Keep thinking that :rolleyes:

:rofl: awesome! But...I don't think I'm a unicorn so...:erm: :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile
OK :colonhash:

:tongue:

Original post by Grimm Reaper

I can't do Chem A level :s-smilie:
Original post by OGGUS
Chemistry is a requirement for Chem eng. if you like physics do mechanical or electrical. Chemistry is the most dead class. Do computer science. I wish I chose computer science.:biggrin:

Are you In uni?
Original post by OGGUS
What are you then? An interbred? Are you an angel or horse or something else? I'm really confused where's mummy to tell us?

All I know is Hodor is my dad and his first wife - my mother - died when I was about 2 so I have a step mother - EtherealWorld :erm:
I don't know what I am! But I am alive so :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Sing me to sleep..now..sing me to sleep🎶🎶🎶
All I know is Hodor is my dad and his first wife - my mother - died when I was about 2 so I have a step mother - EtherealWorld :erm:
I don't know what I am! But I am alive so :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a hybrid...

Good :colonhash:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good morning people...how r u all on this fine day...??
Not good :colonhash:

:colonhash:

Why? Your 6th form don't offer it then?
Original post by mypetpikachu
I'm a hybrid...

Nice to meet you :tongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish