The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Ofc u can..ur Asian..
:colonhash: I meant they let me do it :colonhash: Who knows what grade I'll get :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Hmmm so the same thing happened to your dad that happened to my mum:holmes:

Hodor van Groot :wink: I didn't know they were already married :tongue: It's a shame though because I haven't spoken to either for aaaaaaaages!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well now we have each other. Hopefully @FrenchUnicоrn comes back from where ever she's gone. She's made me lonely. There ain't many Unicorns where I live. I'm going to have to meet Superwoman then she can take me to the Unicorn Island.
Original post by hamza772000
They also have a requirement of Additional Science. And they won't let me self teach it too, they just don't let me do Physics A level :tongue:

You say this the best 6th form around the area. But yet they won't let you do most of the courses you want to do. Since they don't offer it :colonhash:

Have you looked into other colleges tho?
Yeah, I can do that :smile:

Then take the mechanical modules it should be fine then. Like up to M3 if you want M2 should be fine though. And you you'll have knowledge on matrices which their are a lot of in University.
(edited 7 years ago)
:colonhash: I meant they let me do it :colonhash: Who knows what grade I'll get :tongue:

They let me do further maths at GCSEs..they regretted it...
Original post by Grimm Reaper
You say this the best 6th form around the area. But yet they won't let you do most of the courses you want to do. Since they don't offer it :colonhash:

Have you looked into other colleges tho?
They do offer it! They would let me do chem, its just that I'd have to self teach it, there's not much time left and by now all the spaces for that subject may have been taken up. They are letting me do Maths, FM, Physics and Computing which is what I wanna do, I'm not that interested in Chem as I am in these :smile:

Yes, I have :smile:
Original post by OGGUS
I do maths, chemistry and physics.
Planning on doing mechanical engineering or mechatronics. Or mechanical engineering with environmental sustainability. I wanna do AS level further maths next year. And I might be moving colleges. Cuz MEI maths and the physics department are a problem. I messed up my core 3 coursework. Oops to much info

Nice hope you did well in your A levels then :smile: Mechatronics? Sounds like robotics to me, I'm I right?

Core 3 coursework? Maths doesn't have any coursework it's 100% exam :s-smilie:
Original post by OGGUS
Then take the mechanical modules it should be fine then. Like up to M3 if you want M2 should be fine though. And you you'll have knowledge on matrices which their are a lot of in University.
I dunno what u just said :tongue:

Ok, yh I'll do those modules then :smile:

They let me do further maths at GCSEs..they regretted it...
They didn't let me do it, they regretted it :tongue: haha jk I wish my school did FM GCSE, they didn't do it at all, that's why I couldn't do it :tongue:
Whooooooo....congratulations..u r the first to continue the song I'm singing...
Ready or not..here I come..🎶🎶

:woo: really? :tongue:

Where you at?
The night is young :u:
Original post by OGGUS
Well now we have each other. Hopefully @FrenchUnicоrn comes back from where ever she's gone. She's made me lonely. There ain't many Unicorns where I live. I'm going to have to meet Superwoman then she can take me to the Unicorn Island.

Yup! Aww! Well if you are a unicorn then it's only you two :erm:
Ohh yeah! :rofl:
:daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They do offer it! They would let me do chem, its just that I'd have to self teach it, there's not much time left and by now all the spaces for that subject may have been taken up. They are letting me do Maths, FM, Physics and Computing which is what I wanna do, I'm not that interested in Chem as I am in these :smile:

Yes, I have :smile:

Then why are you self teaching physics then? :s-smilie:

When you do A levels maths you have 3 options to choose from statistics, mechanics or decision. Based on you A levels, mechanics would be the best option. It's related to physics :smile:
Then why are you self teaching physics then? :s-smilie:

When you do A levels maths you 3 options to choose from statistics, mechanics or decision. Based on you A levels, mechanics would be the best option. It's related to physics :smile:
I am self teaching unit 2 GCSE Physics!! NOT A LEVEL :tongue:

Ah, cool :wink:
[video="youtube;VVw_pZHS2tk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4 196938859&feature=iv&src_vid=ldWvm-ZqKaY&v=VVw_pZHS2tk[/video]
Nice hope you did well in your A levels then :smile: Mechatronics? Sounds like robotics to me, I'm I right?

Core 3 coursework? Maths doesn't have any coursework it's 100% exam :s-smilie:

It's OCR MEI
I am self teaching unit 2 GCSE Physics!! NOT A LEVEL :tongue:

Ah, cool :wink:

Why are you self teaching GCSE physics lol? Didn't you do GCSE double or triple science? :confused:

They didn't let me do it, they regretted it :tongue: haha jk I wish my school did FM GCSE, they didn't do it at all, that's why I couldn't do it :tongue:

Just learn some FP1 online. I'm going to learn some too. As I wanna do As level further maths. For the mechanic modules and matrices.:biggrin: What exam board does your sixth form do?
Why are you self teaching GCSE physics lol? Didn't you do GCSE double or triple science? :confused:
No, my secondary school did not offer double science only core science so in order for me to do A level Physics I must self teach Unit 2 (Double/Additional) Physics :smile:

Original post by OGGUS
Just learn some FP1 online. I'm going to learn some too. As I wanna do As level further maths. For the mechanic modules and matrices.:biggrin: What exam board does your sixth form do?
Yh, Inshallah :biggrin:

I dunno about Maths and FM, I'm moving schools, but I know I'm doing OCR Physics and AQA Computing (found out from their website) :smile:
No, my secondary school did not offer double science only core science so in order for me to do A level Physics I must self teach Unit 2 (Double/Additional) Physics :smile:

Yh, Inshallah :biggrin:

I dunno about Maths and FM, I'm moving schools, but I know I'm doing OCR Physics and AQA Computing (found out from their website) :smile:

Ahh I gotcha :wink:

So you're going to different 6th form then?
Ahh I gotcha :wink:

So you're going to different 6th form then?
YAYAY :biggrin: :wink:

Yeah, my school doesn't have a sixth form and is absolutely sh*t :tongue: :redface:
Original post by Matrix123
x

Original post by OGGUS
x

x

x

x

Hello everyone :hi:
Oh i see loads of people here today :tongue:

(grimm reaper! I never thought u'd be here :colone: so ur at uni.... I'll find out ur age one day :colone: 19-21 range.... Lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest