The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Insight314
Was he 2015 entry? I just remembered that a TSR friend from Churchill, who is gonna do IB this year, told me that there was some autistic Mathmo from their year that was very annoying during lectures, when I told him about the autistic guy I saw on STEP Easter School. The Churchillian was even surprised he wasn't beaten up before IA ended. :rofl:

Tell me about it.

14 entry.
The guy dropped out due to exams i think.
Not bullied lol.
Does bullying exist in cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
But what if @EnglishMuon was black, transgender and lesbian? That's a pretty strong CV.

who says im not already ?
Original post by newblood
The guy he's referring to is at Christs. Hes very much on the spectrum, but outside of lectures is a cool guy

Is he on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
14 entry.
Not bullied lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine it's better than when they had the wooden spoon
Was he 2015 entry? I just remembered that a TSR friend from Churchill, who is gonna do IB this year, told me that there was some autistic Mathmo from their year that was very annoying during lectures, when I told him about the autistic guy I saw on STEP Easter School. The Churchillian was even surprised he wasn't beaten up before IA ended. :rofl:Tell me about it.
The guy he's referring to is at Christs. Hes very much on the spectrum, but outside of lectures is a cool guy.No one would try rush him, hes got mad protection from the christs lot
The guy he's referring to is at Christs. Hes very much on the spectrum, but outside of lectures is a cool guy

All right, that's cool. Is he usually annoying in lectures though?

14 entry.
Not bullied lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, wouldn't think so. But I won't be surprised if someone got annoyed enough to smack him.
Is he on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Careful what you say, if youre ever near cambridge wont be safe for u
Original post by EnglishMuon
who says im not already ?

Wanna hook up? :perv:

Nah, jk. I usually keep black, transgender, lesbian as my punching bag.

inb4 ban
Reply 2688
How he gonna take Tripos exams then? Btw, there was a severely autistic guy in the STEP Easter School this year as well. He was pretty good, discussed stuff with Siklos after lectures IIRC. Mathemagicien remembers him probably. He was so funny, and also quite annoying. No idea how he, and that guy from Peterhouse, are gonna survive Tripos exams/lectures though.

Ahh Donald...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, that's the one. You were on the STEP Easter School? Which mentoring group?
All right, that's cool. Is he usually annoying in lectures though?

Nah, wouldn't think so. But I won't be surprised if someone got annoyed enough to smack him.

Yeah it was pretty fun for the first week though
Actually thats a lie, its been pretty funny all year. That guy motivates me to come lectures, more entertaining than most lecturers
So I just found out about the U3 guy.
He was severly autistic and couldnt handle exams he blazed through trinity interviews and he was easily the best in peterhouse and he discussed maths with the DoS and Imre Leader as equals so Imre mustve told Dr Zsak to take him but the guy dropped out cause of exams and they still talk to him.
So a very very rare exception.
Props to him, mustve been incredible if Imre leader is reccommending you.
This is from my mate at peterhouse btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM. That's really interesting, thanks for the insight.
Original post by Forecast
PRSOM. That's really interesting, thanks for the insight.

you are welcome
How he gonna take Tripos exams then?

Perhaps they were hoping they would be able help him eventually be able to take exams, or maybe put him in another room or something?
Was he 2015 entry? I just remembered that a TSR friend from Churchill, who is gonna do IB this year, told me that there was some autistic Mathmo from their year that was very annoying during lectures, when I told him about the autistic guy I saw on STEP Easter School. The Churchillian was even surprised he wasn't beaten up before IA ended. :rofl:
Tell me about it.

I somehow don't think mathmos are the type of people to beat others up

Just to defend the non existent blind, lesbian transgender black mathmo, there isn't one in the 2015 IA cohort

Check your existential privilege
Original post by Mathemagicien
I somehow don't think mathmos are the type of people to beat others up

Check your existential privilege

Its gna change if i get in.
First im going for insight.
Second you guys choose.
Either krollo or zacken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its gna change if i get in.
First im going for insight.
Second you guys choose.
Either krollo or zacken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

come at me fam
I remember this day last year, I got my AS results and was over the moon because it meant that I could apply to Cambridge with a decent chance of getting an offer :redface:
14 entry.
Not bullied lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bullying exists everywhere, Cambridge isn't a magical exception,

Latest

Trending

Trending