Scroll to see replies

Original post by sreddy17
1. cambridge
2. oxford
3.lse
4. imperial

lse econ shits on Oxford e&m
Original post by AdeptDz
Because I don't post #banter plus It's a serious thread I guess? So everyone just uses it for help

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should be getting waved in year 12, not worrying about a second year undergraduate summer internship thread - to be fair
Original post by jchap9776
lse econ shits on Oxford e&m

E&m is the most competitive uni course in the uk - acceptance rate of 7% - half of that of PPE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vikesh_sesh
ur mums legs LOL haha giiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmppppp alert

Do you know competitive an internship at that place is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpeg @jchap

LOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword
E&m is the most competitive uni course in the uk - acceptance rate of 7% - half of that of PPE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shame it's a worse economics course than at lse then
Original post by Princepieman

Jokes
image.jpeg @jchap

chat
Thats such a white reply LOL go back to starbucks hahahaha giiiimmmmpppps

shut up u tit*
Jokes

Seems like things got a little wavy for you in first year, huh? Like you guys at the econ school even party :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
You should be getting waved in year 12, not worrying about a second year undergraduate summer internship thread - to be fair

?
How about if I don't want to get 'waved' ; I'm not worrying, I don't even really check this thread, I just asked a question.. And either way, different people have different priorities.
I wouldn't say you are being fair. Thanks for being concerned though but I'm fine :smile:

And 'to be fair' this thread has helped me

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Looooollll #virgin #mummywantsmetogetaninternshiptofundherbreastreduction #white

1. Yes I am a virgin
2. My mum probably doesn't even know what an internship
3. If you were trying to say I'm white, then no I'm black

And nothing was funny. I'm 100% sure you typed 'Loooollll' with a straight face..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
?
How about if I don't want to get 'waved' ; I'm not worrying, I don't even really check this thread, I just asked a question.. And either way, different people have different priorities.
I wouldn't say you are being fair. Thanks for being concerned though but I'm fine :smile:

And 'to be fair' this thread has helped me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good on you mate, stay as dedicated and motivated as you are right now and you'll have no problem getting into IB
Loooooollll you just admitted you were a virgin on the internet hahahaha you know everyone can see this right? Loool ur mum sounds retarded guess it runs in the family hahahaha

Oh cool bro but with institutionalised racism you'll never get an internship anyway

Yes I did and is there a problem with being a virgin at 16? And no I didn't know everybody can see this? You probably don't know what retarded means. And no my mum is not mentally disabled for 'probably' not knowing what an internship is. English isn't her first language. But at least you're trying.

Well there's been plenty of black people who have and work in a bank at the moment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dante991
Good on you mate, stay as dedicated and motivated as you are right now and you'll have no problem getting into IB

Thank you, hopefully. I wish you the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Yes I did and is there a problem with being a virgin at 16? And no I didn't know everybody can see this? You probably don't know what retarded means. And no my mum is not mentally disabled for 'probably' not knowing what an internship is. English isn't her first language. But at least you're trying.

Well there's been plenty of black people who have and work in a bank at the moment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're acting pretty childish. SMH
Original post by Lukaz-42
You're acting pretty childish. SMH

Oh, obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AdeptDz
I really am aren't I..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Proved my point with that shockingly un-ironic use of sarcasm.
Original post by Lukaz-42
Proved my point with that shockingly un-ironic use of sarcasm.

Okay well done, great! I'm acting childish, I honestly don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Okay well done, great! I'm acting childish, I honestly don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better start caring if you want to succeed in this competitive industry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending