The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
Already on my gap year.
Thats why my canbridge offer is so high.
What about olaces like bath, kcl??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why dont you try and give Warwick a call?

Standard Offer for 2016 Admission: A-Level Students

A* (Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), and grade 2 in STEP, or

A* (Maths A-level), A (Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), and grade 1 in STEP, or

A*(Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A* (in a third A-level), or

A*(Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), A (in a fourth A-level)

image.png
I just really want to go to my firm :frown:
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
Why dont you try and give Warwick a call?

Standard Offer for 2016 Admission: A-Level Students

A* (Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), and grade 2 in STEP, or

A* (Maths A-level), A (Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), and grade 1 in STEP, or

A*(Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A* (in a third A-level), or

A*(Maths A-level), A*(Further Maths A-level), A (in a third A-level), A (in a fourth A-level)

Yh iff i get a third A.
I can easilt see me getting A*A*BB aswell and 1,1,1 or higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4044
Original post by target21859
image.png

Is it time for this:
Original post by Aph
Is it time for this:

Yeah I love that one. My maths teacher had a t-shirt of it and one of some really nasty equation and said "what do you mean you don't understand?" I'm going to miss my maths teacher he had so much enthusiasm. Last lesson was pretty great. We played maths risk whereby you conquered countries by solving maths problems.
I'm feeling a results day group chat
If anyone is at Warwick please tell me what my grades are haha xD
Original post by Valyrian
I'm feeling a results day group chat

This is a group chat lol
Original post by Aph
Is it time for this:

No offence but a gap is needed between Biologists and Psychologists.
Reply 4050
Yeah I love that one. My maths teacher had a t-shirt of it and one of some really nasty equation and said "what do you mean you don't understand?" I'm going to miss my maths teacher he had so much enthusiasm. Last lesson was pretty great. We played maths risk whereby you conquered countries by solving maths problems.

Sounds like my further maths teacher :tongue:

And maths risk sounds like an interesting idea...
grade boundaries soon?
Grade boundaries are out the day before results day..
This is a group chat lol

Like a real one Bruh
Original post by popo111
Your post + your username = Drivel

Thus, your post = Drivel - your username

Your username is also drivel by its very nature

Therefore your post = Drivel - Drivel

Your post = 0 (nothing, worthless)

QED

How do you feel?

Spoiler

you forgot showing post is drivel for n=1 and n=2
Anyone who has done AQA Psychology AS, which paper did you think was easy?
Anyone know if KCL or QMUL take people on even if they missed their offer by 1 or possibly 2 grades? (computer science).
Original post by bakedbeans247
Anyone know if KCL or QMUL take people on even if they missed their offer by 1 or possibly 2 grades? (computer science).

KCL was in clearing for all of its computer science courses a few days ago (they've all been removed now for some reason). If that happens every year then I assume you'll be alright
Original post by tanyapotter
KCL was in clearing for all of its computer science courses a few days ago (they've all been removed now for some reason). If that happens every year then I assume you'll be alright

Oh wow really? i really don't know how clearing works. So if my course was on clearing does that mean i should get a place even if im 1 grade down? Bec clearing courses usually have lower requirements right? How do i find these lists? Thanks.
Original post by bakedbeans247
Oh wow really? i really don't know how clearing works. So if my course was on clearing does that mean i should get a place even if im 1 grade down? Bec clearing courses usually have lower requirements right? How do i find these lists? Thanks.

if a course is in clearing then it means that the university expects to have empty spaces for that course. it's within the discretion of the university to accept you with lower grades or wait for anyone who meets the requirements (of AAB if i recall correctly for computer science at KCL) to be accepted through clearing before they accept/reject you

Quick Reply

Latest