Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hand:how about pinta v v soon?

Awesome, like right now? :woo: :party:
Original post by raniafern

:mmm:

urgh, been offered to play table tennis, then i'll have dinner?It'll be either half an hour or an hour OR I could start one now and then leave u guys to it?
what do u think? @raniafern URGENT PLS
:mmm:

?
urgh, been offered to play table tennis, then i'll have dinner?It'll be either half an hour or an hour OR I could start one now and then leave u guys to it?
what do u think? @raniafern URGENT PLS

Anything, dude. I'm just bored out of my wits, but it's alright... Go ahead, I'll wait for you guys :smile:
Original post by XOR_
?

:lolwut:
Original post by XOR_
?

Awww, that's cute :love:
Anything, dude. I'm just bored out of my wits, but it's alright... Go ahead, I'll wait for you guys :smile:

ok :awesome:
@XOR_ it'll be pinta as soon as i'm free, then chess mayb depending on how tired i am lol :mmm:
fanks rania m8 :wink:
Entry no.17:
Today I reckon not much will happen, but I will write its blog posts later :wink:
Yesterday, I - Woke up same time, as, although the strike timetable is off, the trains would probably be worse than usual. I was correct in my thinking because the first one of the day was cancelled, luckily mine was only 14 minutes late but still :angry:
Got to office ok though! Did a little bit of work, research, tsr, research fb, tbh i had little to do and got a lot done in comparison to yesterday :rofl:
Then lunch, tuna pasta salad, crispies and lots of ice cold water which i found out they dispense in the staff room :mmm:
We walked to Sainsbury's but I didn't need to buy anything (although i wanted to buy lots of things hehehe)
After lunch I went back to the office and finished what I'd started in the morning, I was about to start procrastinating when the Technician popped through the door (my face was legit --> :innocent: ) :rofl:. He said he'd set up the test rig so he took me to it and told me what he'd done :wink:
After that, I went on tsr, chatted to the persons in my office and left early, thinking that I would be able to get home better in doing so :frown:
I get 3 trains.
1st one was 10 minutes late, thats ok, bit of a bech but ok
2nd one cancelled. The next one I could get then cancelled stopping at my station. The third one was 15 minutes late, but I got this one after waiting about 2 hours at the station (with wifi :colone: ) but still :frown: :angry: :shakecane:
When I arrived at the next station I needed, I managed to miss the train that would take me home because this one was 15 minutes late :frown: :mad:
So I had to wait another 20 minute for the next one.
Instead of coming home at 17:12, I arrived home at 19:13.

Spoiler

I got home and watched some Olympics to calm down, trampolinist got themselves a silver, team GB's cycling team broke about every world record that was thrown at them and I think Murray managed to win his match the other day as well :wink:Had dinner = chicken korma + pilau rice , then grapes and a glass of water and some sprinkly butterscotch angel delight (which I made :fan:)Then I had a few chess games with @FireFreezer77 and @XOR_ and have concluded that i am awful and need to up my game this summer :erm: :bawling: Then we played pinta, which was absolute bant, at midnight we had more players than I get at like 5pm :lol:Now something important.Reading this, you may be aware that there are some Presidential campaigns going on in the USA at this current time.Well I would like to annihilate Trump out of the race and put myself forward as Candidate - yes, I am Volunteering as Tribute - for a better, Trump-less world.I, Cheese, have put forward my Présidente-ency, and encourage you to put your votes forward.Once I have conquered America and put an end to Trumpi, I will continue to put my wise manifesto plans to France, England and even Antarctita. Still skeptical? Lil Ol Cheese can't possibly perform on such a task?WOAH DUDE! Stop right there m80!Look at my ace manifesto
Attachment not found
(yes its the colour of cheese :wink: )and I already have 2 voters and I just started running for Presidente :colondollar: @SassKing13 @Matrix123 Help me become Presidente and I wish you a lovely day ,Cheese

Spoiler

Spoiler

Chicken Korma and Pilau? Are you south asian by any chance? :s-smilie:

I had chicken wings, chips and naan with Pepsi. :tongue:
ok :awesome:
@XOR_ it'll be pinta as soon as i'm free, then chess mayb depending on how tired i am lol :mmm:
fanks rania m8 :wink:

No problemo :smile: It's alright if you're tired as well. I'll probably just pop into the public room :biggrin: Haha, you're welcome :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
Chicken Korma and Pilau? Are you south asian by any chance? :s-smilie:
I had chicken wings, chips and naan with Pepsi. :tongue:

No :lol: I am so English that it's boring :mmm:
omg! That sounds too good :drool:

No problemo :smile: It's alright if you're tired as well. I'll probably just pop into the public room :biggrin: Haha, you're welcome :hugs:

:five: lol i will let u know :wink:
Awww, that's cute :love:

lol really? :rofl:
lol really? :rofl:

Yeah, it reminds me of @Salamandastron although I don't really like cats :biggrin: I'm weird LOL :hat2:
No :lol: I am so English that it's boring :mmm:
omg! That sounds too good :drool:

Hehehe awww That is not boring lol
I only had one chicken wing though.The rest were hogged by my sister. :emo:
@CheeseIsVeg omg so much Duran Duran I can't physically contain myself :woo:
Original post by Amellia123
@CheeseIsVeg omg so much Duran Duran I can't physically contain myself :woo:

1. Hello :tongue: 2. :lol:
Original post by SassKing13
1. Hello :tongue: 2. :lol:

1. Hallo hallo to you too :teehee: 2. Wat r u laughing at Sass :naughty: