The Student Room Group

Calling all straight guys

Would any of you straight guys consider having sex with another dude?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

How much you willing to pay me?
Reply 3

Why not? Apparently guys give better bjs.

Original post by Black Cat
How much you willing to pay me?

Depends how attractive you are :smile:
Why not? Apparently guys give better bjs.

Depends how attractive you are :smile:

Attractive or not couldn't go wrong with a dig bick :wink:
Reply 5
No
Reply 6
mmf threesome possibly.

Any more guys or just solo with another guy, nope. Hence straught and not gay or bi...
The term youre looking for is bisexual guys, not straight guys.
If you're asking straight guys, then the answer is going to be no. If the answer was yes, that's not a straight guy. It's like making a thread entitled "Calling all pizza haters" and proceeding to ask "Would you consider eating pizza?".
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you're asking straight guys, then the answer is going to be no. If the answer was yes, that's not a straight guy. It's like making a thread entitled "Calling all pizza haters" and proceeding to ask "Would you consider eating pizza?".

True dat bro. But I challenge you to find a single person who hates pizza. Lactose-intolerant people not included - lol :tongue:

... I don't get why gays say these things. I'm gay myself.
No.

I would only do it with another straight female.
Reply 12
I'm straight and I've had sex with men, I might even do it again.

It's not the same as with a woman I find hot, let alone a woman I have an emotional connection with. Some guys are ok looking, never hot, never handsome. I see that sort of logic as the same as guys who sleep with women they aren't attracted to. It's sometimes sex is just sex and it's better than a **** even if you're not that into them.

The reason why I'd go for a guy who's ok over an unattractive woman in convenience. It's usually not quite as simple as turning on the app and finding someone. You need to work it a little bit so you have options there. But really emphasis on the little bit. It's very to the fact- I want X, you want Y, that matches up well enough so lets meet at Z. It's a total male privilege thing but it's not that easy that often with women.
Original post by asif007
True dat bro. But I challenge you to find a single person who hates pizza. Lactose-intolerant people not included - lol :tongue:

I've yet to come across anyone that hates pizza. If I ever did, we wouldn't get along.
Reply 14
Why do you need a gay guy to have sex with you, I'm sure the whole human species is disgusted by you :tongue:
OP you need to buy a how to troll for dummies.
How much?
Original post by WoodyMKC
I've yet to come across anyone that hates pizza. If I ever did, we wouldn't get along.

Haha I hear you bro :tongue:
Original post by BKS
I'm straight and I've had sex with men, I might even do it again.

It's not the same as with a woman I find hot, let alone a woman I have an emotional connection with. Some guys are ok looking, never hot, never handsome. I see that sort of logic as the same as guys who sleep with women they aren't attracted to. It's sometimes sex is just sex and it's better than a **** even if you're not that into them.

The reason why I'd go for a guy who's ok over an unattractive woman in convenience. It's usually not quite as simple as turning on the app and finding someone. You need to work it a little bit so you have options there. But really emphasis on the little bit. It's very to the fact- I want X, you want Y, that matches up well enough so lets meet at Z. It's a total male privilege thing but it's not that easy that often with women.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're attracted to women but you have sex with men too - that doesn't make you straight, that's bisexual. I hear what you say about it being more convenient and obviously it must be a lot easier for you to have sex with a man because they're a dime a dozen. But it's got nothing to do with how attractive you find someone - if you have sex with men and women, that means you swing both ways. A straight man will only have sex with women (regardless of attractiveness) and do nothing sexual whatsoever with another man.
I think it depends if you want the other guy to be active or passive. It seems to be common knowledge that male prisoners after a while take part in homosexual relationships or even rape while in prison. I would imagine [and i'm female] that being "the man" feels pretty much the same whether you are penetrating a female or a male. But being on the receiving end if you are a male i.e. passive would be entirely different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending