The Student Room Group

Why are girls so basic these days

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by OGGUS
I wanna have kids. Sorry and I don't need dildos like you:colone:

28191623.jpg

Thats hard to take serious from a guy that seems to watch anime.

No offence bruv.

Lol !!!!!! Well I was just sayin !!!!! :wink::smile::tongue:
Just like the question why are guys so random these days?
Original post by OGGUS
I wanna have kids. Sorry and I don't need dildos like you:colone:
I'm sure this world would be a better place without people who contain genes, inherited from you...

Obviously you don't, your wife does, because you can't provide as much pleasure as a dildo can........:biggrin:
Original post by Galaxie501

No offence bruv.

What's so wrong in watching anime??? :confusion:
Reply 46

No offence bruv.

Bro I don't watch some next messed up anime, anime isn't a genre its just a format for amazing stories
If you want to be close minded and not enjoy new things, that's up to you :tongue:
This thread is basic.
Reply 48
Original post by hamza772000
I'm sure this world would be a better place without people who contain genes, inherited from you...

Obviously you don't, your wife does, because you can't provide as much pleasure as a dildo can........:biggrin:

I think you have tried stuffing dildos up your batty.
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Nothing, it's badass! :biggrin:
Original post by OGGUS
I think you have tried stuffing dildos up your batty.
Why would I stuff dildos in your mouth?!

Spoiler

Why shouldn't girls be allowed to use these filters? It's just a bit of fun, chill. However I would agree that most girls look almost identical at the minute :tongue:

Nothing is wrong with anime. What makes you think that?

Original post by ,L,
Bro I don't watch some next messed up anime, anime isn't a genre its just a format for amazing stories
If you want to be close minded and not enjoy new things, that's up to you :tongue:

I agree, but you know what else would be a great format for amazing stories? A series with characters that look like actual people and dont make orgasmic moaning noises every second word.

Spoiler

Nothing, it's badass! :biggrin:

Well for ur kind information some anime have really amazing stories if u know which one !!!!
Reply 54

Spoiler

cold.jpg
Reply 55

Spoiler

You need serious mental help. Talking about dildos:biggrin:
Well for ur kind information some anime have really amazing stories if u know which one !!!!
I was jk, I said it because the guy above responded to a meme about being "badass".

Thanks for the info! :biggrin:
Reply 57

I agree, but you know what else would be a great format for amazing stories? A series with characters that look like actual people and dont make orgasmic moaning noises every second word.

Spoiler

In anime, the whole look and feel of the show can be translated into its artstyle which can not be replicated in live action show. I don't know what anime you watch mate but thats not the kind I watch :mmm:
I do watch regular tv shows too btw, people who watch anime aren't different from those who don't

Spoiler

Watching anime doesn't mean that a person is not serious as u said in ur previous comment :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by OGGUS
You need serious mental help. Talking about dildos:biggrin:

mate you brought up dildos!!

Quick Reply

Latest