The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I might email my firm on Monday with some generic question about accommodation or something to read their tone lol
Original post by Serine Soul
I might email my firm on Monday with some generic question about accommodation or something to read their tone lol

Imagine if they reply.
'Dw mate, go ask ur insurance lolololol'

Posted from TSR Mobile
@PQ

Some people seem to have got an email from UCAS stating "now your place is confirmed it's time to get ready for uni life"... and then says about bank accounts. Was it sent out by mistake or...? Sorry for tagging you but you're the only person I know of who would be able to answer!
Original post by student143
you forgot showing post is drivel for n=1 and n=2

Assume drivel for n=k,

Show drivel for n=k+1
Original post by emiloujess
@PQ

Some people seem to have got an email from UCAS stating "now your place is confirmed it's time to get ready for uni life"... and then says about bank accounts. Was it sent out by mistake or...? Sorry for tagging you but you're the only person I know of who would be able to answer!

they fukin wat
@PQ

If it helps, I ticked a box when setting up my UCAS about not being contacted by them for promotions and rubbish, so the only time they contact me is because of Track updating and important stuff - I haven't had this email (+ I didn't get any tampons through from them, haha)
Reply 4106
@PQ

What?! Nooo this is just going to panic me now because I don't have such an email :eek:
Original post by tanyapotter
they fukin wat

Most likely not true - unis only got our results yesterday so it's VERY unlikely that they have processed results AND given their reply to UCAS AND UCAS has had time to process that AND then send emails out...
Original post by physicsmaths
Imagine if they reply.
'Dw mate, go ask ur insurance lolololol'

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** on my dreams :cry:

:lol:
Original post by Lainathiel
If it helps, I ticked a box when setting up my UCAS about not being contacted by them for promotions and rubbish, so the only time they contact me is because of Track updating and important stuff - I haven't had this email (+ I didn't get any tampons through from them, haha)

See now I'm worrying because I did get those tampons but I haven't had an email....I'm going to have a breakdown why must UCAS do this
If you guys are worried about the days going really slowly as I am, make plans for EVERY DAY. The time will fly. It's what I've been doing for almost the last two months to take my mind off the anxiety
@PQ

Wth I didn't

PANIC
Original post by mgill17
See now I'm worrying because I did get those tampons but I haven't had an email....I'm going to have a breakdown why must UCAS do this

Don't worry, the person above about time constraints is definitely right. :wink: Maybe I did get the tampons after all and my dad stole them, haha
Wth I didn't

PANIC

Don't panic! No e-mail for me and I'm 100% certain I met mine.

That is a tempting idea I wonder if it'll work.
Original post by Lainathiel
Don't worry, the person above about time constraints is definitely right. :wink: Maybe I did get the tampons after all and my dad stole them, haha

I doubted they'd be giving people places yet...they have to look through everything but people on here have a fun hobby of trying to scare everyone and I can feel myself having a heart attack some time before Thursday...

omg when I got the tampons though it was so odd and unexpected ffs ucas...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lucabrasi98
See

I think the person was referring to qmul being lenient if a person has firmed or insured them, in my case I rejected their offer :frown: so I'm wondering whether they'd still take me in clearing with lower grades than their usual offer?!

I really hope so-politics/international relations btw, not that competitive at qmul!
I think low grade boundaries this year.
What do you lot think?
Original post by marioman
Don't panic! No e-mail for me and I'm 100% certain I met mine.

I want your life marioman
Original post by nwmyname
I think low grade boundaries this year.
What do you lot think?

Hoping low grade boundaries for ocr economics and edexcel geography! :frown:

Heard the science papers were hard this year- OCR biology!

Quick Reply

Latest