The Student Room Group

I wasn't expecting this.

I was staying at my apartment in Spain up until a couple of weeks back and there is a swimming pool almost next to it where on my second last day I got talking to this girl who I had noticed stare at me a few days earlier..

We ended up talking for about an hour and a half solid and we seemed to really 'click'. We were both laughing, smiling etc and there were no awkward pauses so we said we would add each other on FB as I was leaving.

I gave her my name as her name was long and complicated and expected her to add me the same day or maybe up to a day or two later. I randomly woke up today two weeks later and I noticed she had sent a friend request.

Why do you think it took two weeks? She said she was leaving a couple of days after me. How long should I leave it before accepting it and do you reckon I should message her quite soon after?
She may have just been busy?
Reply 2
I think you are overthinking

Your name is long and complicated. I assume it's a Spanish name? There could be several people with that name and she was struggling to find you? Or she forgot or she could have been busy..

Just accept it, don't try to play games.
Original post by Tiger Rag
She may have just been busy?

But for two weeks solid without going on FB? haha
Imagine creating a thread on TSR asking if you should accept a friend request from a girl. What an absolute beta.
Original post by UWS
I think you are overthinking

Your name is long and complicated. I assume it's a Spanish name? There could be several people with that name and she was struggling to find you? Or she forgot or she could have been busy..

Just accept it, don't try to play games.

This is just a username haha but thank you!
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine creating a thread on TSR asking if you should accept a friend request from a girl. What an absolute beta.

Thanks dude.

P.S. Imagine creating a troll account with the photo of a random Arsenal fan with the name relating to a man accused many times of sexual assault.
What would Pep Guardiola do?
Original post by Hep Guardiola
Thanks dude.

P.S. Imagine creating a troll account with the photo of a random Arsenal fan with the name relating to a man accused many times of sexual assault.

Imagine having an account named after Guardiola but a picture of a Chelsea player. plastic af tbf
Original post by SuperHuman98
What would Pep Guardiola do?

Knowing his unorthodox ways he would probably look up her Twitter and follow her on there rather than accepting the request XD
Original post by Hep Guardiola
Knowing his unorthodox ways he would probably look up her Twitter and follow her on there rather than accepting the request XD

😂😂 i think you should just accept her friend request, if something was bad then shouldnt have sent one in the first place
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Imagine having an account named after Guardiola but a picture of a Chelsea player. plastic af tbf

Not at all because it's not the fact I'm a fan of Guardiola.. It's just an old school nickname I was given by my teammates as a laugh that is linked to my real name slightly. I don't want to explain it in too much detail as I want to stay anonymous to some extent. :smile:
Original post by SuperHuman98
😂😂 i think you should just accept her friend request, if something was bad then shouldnt have sent one in the first place

Yeah agreed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending