The Student Room Group

Why are girls so basic these days

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
You need serious mental help. Talking about dildos:biggrin:
Someone can't take the fact that they just got destroyed, u talked about "stuffing dildos in my bum" That's quite disturbing dude. Atleast I made the conversation a little more friendly by bringing your gob into it....whoops I may have just made it more vile by bringing YOUR mouth into it, God knows what's been in there....:rolleyes:
Original post by hamza772000
I was jk, I said it because the guy above responded to a meme about being "badass".

Thanks for the info! :biggrin:

Lol !!!! "Thanks for the info" !!ur welcome :wink: :h:
Original post by ,L,
I don't know what anime you watch mate but thats not the kind I watch :mmm:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Lol !!!! "Thanks for the info" !!ur welcome :wink: :h:
Hehe, gotta thank you for it :wink:
Reply 64
No I never he did.
Original post by ,L,
mate you brought up dildos!!

Don't tell me someone is using my account now.
Reply 65
Original post by OGGUS
No I never he did.

Don't tell me someone is using my account now.

I looked through your convo!!
Original post by ,L,
mate you brought up dildos!!
Ok, let's be fair on ogy bogy, I actually brought up dildos, but he talked about "STUFFING them in my bum" so yh, definitely, change the emotional state of the convo......:rolleyes:
Hehe, gotta thank you for it :wink:

:biggrin: always here to help!!!! :blush: :wink::tongue:
Reply 68
Ok, let's be fair on ogy bogy, I actually brought up dildos, but he talked about "STUFFING them in my bum" so yh, definitely, change the emotional state of the convo......:rolleyes:

loooooooooooooooooooool
Original post by Galaxie501
Why are you comparing looks with mentalities?

What's the mentality with looking like a masculine guy I.e muscly and rugged
:biggrin: always here to help!!!! :blush: :wink::tongue:
Thanks, "Political Ambassador" :mmm:

Original post by ,L,
loooooooooooooooooooool
Do you agree with me? :tongue:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
What's the mentality with looking like a masculine guy I.e muscly and rugged

Non, thats looks. Why are you comparing a mentality (what the OP is referring to) to having a good physique (what you are referring to)?
Original post by Galaxie501
Non, thats looks. Why are you comparing a mentality (what the OP is referring to) to having a good physique (what you are referring to)?

Because I'd say the type of looks I'm talking about are associated with a particular type of mentality. Guys nowadays tend to be more feminine or less chivalrous and gentleman like compared to the olden days and with that their looks have also changed
Reply 73

Okay
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Because I'd say the type of looks I'm talking about are associated with a particular type of mentality. Guys nowadays tend to be more feminine or less chivalrous and gentleman like compared to the olden days and with that their looks have also changed

Cant really argue with that. Its probably true.
Thanks, "Political Ambassador" :mmm:

Do you agree with me? :tongue:

Heyy that's not funny !!! I like joining groups I didn't know they would officially give me this title ....besides it looks cool !!!!!:tongue:
Original post by OGGUS
Okay
Dw, man just take this L :biggrin:

Heyy that's not funny !!! I like joining groups I didn't know they would officially give me this title ....besides it looks cool !!!!!:tongue:
Haha, it's not a bad thing, not at all...."Political Embassador" :mmm: Does that mean you're eligible to become the Prime Minister? :teehee:
Dw, man just take this L :biggrin:

Haha, it's not a bad thing, not at all...."Political Embassador" :mmm: Does that mean you're eligible to become the Prime Minister? :teehee:

Harhar hardi har !!! VERY FUNNY !!!!!
Harhar hardi har !!! VERY FUNNY !!!!!
Oh, boy! for a second I thought u were part of the Community Team! :lol:

Sorry, I know it wasn't funny, I failed to amuse=straight abuse, light fuse of no use, blues clues, ship, cruise.....:tongue:

How old r u btw?
Oh, boy! for a second I thought u were part of the Community Team! :lol:

Sorry, I know it wasn't funny, I failed to amuse=straight abuse, light fuse of no use, blues clues, ship, cruise.....:tongue:

How old r u btw?
hahaha!!!! No I m just joking I m fairly amused ....and I m 16 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest