The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend a bag please?

Starting sixth form this September and looking for a shoulder bag that will fit my macbook as well as other books etc. ? Does anyone have any recommendations please?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Tesco and Sainsburys do bags for 5p
Reply 3
Original post by UWS

0/10 troll
bad troll
You need a laptop backpack
Reply 5
Original post by niteninja1
You need a laptop backpack

No you don't! What sixth form doesn't have computers :colonhash:
Original post by ,L,

2 reasons

A OP said they have a MacBook they are taking.

B it is so square/big that it can take a laptop plus two ring binders easily
Original post by danandphil
Starting sixth form this September and looking for a bag that will fit my macbook as well as other books etc. ? Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Your username tells me you need this bag: https://www.danandphilshop.com/products/pixel-backpack
Reply 8
I'm hoping to get a shoulder bag, but will take a look, thank you :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by ChemGeek16
Your username tells me you need this bag: https://www.danandphilshop.com/products/pixel-backpack

already have the galaxy one:wink:
hoping for a shoulder one, although I'm keeping it as my backup :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ,L,

They do, however we've been told to bring laptops if we own one, so looking for something that will fit it :smile:
Reply 13
They do, however we've been told to bring laptops if we own one, so looking for something that will fit it :smile:

What course are you doing, I never needed a laptop, its way to valuable to take to sixth form or get damaged on the way
I used my phone most of the time and the school computers
Reply 14
Original post by ,L,
What course are you doing, I never needed a laptop, its way to valuable to take to sixth form or get damaged on the way
I used my phone most of the time and the school computers

to be honest, i didn't understand why i needed to take it, but they've told everyone, not specific to any course

that's what I'm worried about.. I won't take it until I've found out if i can use the school ones instead
Original post by UWS

pls keep up the good work :toofunny:

Spoiler

Reply 16
to be honest, i didn't understand why i needed to take it, but they've told everyone, not specific to any course

that's what I'm worried about.. I won't take it until I've found out if i can use the school ones instead

Lol I wouldn't even bother tbf
I don't even have a laptop but if i did I would not take it in, there's absolutely no need for one for a levels
What you really need is a notebook, textbook and pen and your phone to make a quick google search
Starting sixth form this September and looking for a shoulder bag that will fit my macbook as well as other books etc. ? Does anyone have any recommendations please?

I use a laptop in sixth form as well but I don't use a shoulder bag because in sixth form your bag is really heavy and you'll end up hurting yourself. I use a backpack from Jack Wolfskin, the Moab Jam 30 and it's been really good for carrying around sixth form books and my laptop as well as a hole puncher, stapler, lunch, power bank and pencil case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0142P1HN2/ref=twister_B016LVB672?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
lasted me 1.5 years
would reccomend 10/10
Reply 19
Original post by ,L,
Lol I wouldn't even bother tbf
I don't even have a laptop but if i did I would not take it in, there's absolutely no need for one for a levels
What you really need is a notebook, textbook and pen and your phone to make a quick google search

I will definitely check then before I do, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending