The Student Room Group

What age do women become sexually unappealing, if they stay in shape

Scroll to see replies

In general i'd say at around 40, though it depends how good she looks for her age. If you look at famous supermodels/actresses of the 70/80s that's around the age they started going downhill e.g. brooke shields, cindy crawford etc
after 6
That feel when you don't even get looks off men when you're in your prime.:cry2:
I'd say 45 or so
considering the Minogues
Unappealing to whom? GCSE , A level or Undergrads?
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Assuming they are slim and have an athletic body, what age do women stop getting male attention ie stop getting looks off men if they are out running.

Age really doesn't matter. It is just how the girl looks.
I don't think there is a cut off age, just depends on the person. I know a couple of women in their fifties who look better now than in their twenties.
Reply 27
Depends on the woman, depends on the man who is looking at her. Of course, this forum is full of teens and posters in their early 20s so they probably consider 40 to be close to nursing home age.

I mean, Jesus, some people in this thread have put 30s as an honest answer. Might as well throw in the towel, you're only 50 years away from death.
Original post by ~Tara~
Most likely immediately whatever the age if the man observing prefers curvy to athletic build.

Tsr makes me laugh sometimes. Basically, life is over at 30. You're over the hill, ancient, unattractive...and sad if you go to a nightclub. I sincerely hope that that attitude doesn't extend to the outer world and the people on my course. It's going to make being a mature student really irritating unless there are other grown-ups to talk to

Jennifer Lopez is freaking 46!!!!
Depends on genetics, I know a few woman who haven't had cosmetic surgery etc who look sexy even in their late 40s.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
That feel when you don't even get looks off men when you're in your prime.:cry2:

When we met up I was checking you out.
Around 40. 💚
Original post by saraxh
Miranda Kerr is still in shape even after having a child. Tbh I want to do the same yoga workouts as her.

But she's only 33...?
Appealing to whom?
A 20 year old or a 60 year old man? If a man is closer to 60 he's (probably) not gonna go for the 20yo woman he's gonna find someone that he finds attractive closer to his age.
So no neither women nor men suddenly become unappealing. They are still appealing to people in their age group.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hellodave5
But she's only 33...?

2 words Jennifer Lopez

And she has twins and is 46!!!
Original post by venetiaan
Appealing to whom?
A 20 year old or a 60 year old man? If a man is closer to 60 he's (probably) not gonna go for the 20yo woman he's gonna find someone that he finds attractive closer to his age

Yeah right majority of older men go for much younger women only a few can actually pull them.
Original post by Sarahsez
Yeah right majority of older men go for much younger women only a few can actually pull them.

And when some of them realize they don't have enough money to pull women much younger than them, they go for something more realistic.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
When we met up I was checking you out.

I didn't notice.:frown: So that's one person. I'm really rolling in the 'looks'.:sigh:
If they stay in shape? Over 50:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending