The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Vanilla Cupcake take my side, roast these frauds.
Bloody hell this ain't midnight bants it's midnight pants
Original post by sahil19
@Vanilla Cupcake take my side, roast these frauds.

but you flopped the midnight countdown smh

Original post by trollface54

strong username to post content ratio
Original post by trollface54

tears in my eyes I'm not actually mad lol
@Vanilla Cupcake there was a database issue that screwed me over.
Anon too early, sulamain got It but until you match sahiks number he is the legend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Anon too early, sulamain got It but until you match sahiks number he is the legend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Legacy lives on, currently at about 14-1 in my win/loss ratio. I'll be back tomorrow lads dw.
Oops, was at 23:59:59 lol. Oh well, Sahil can be the king of the results countdown, but I've got the title for the grade boundaries (I'm a bit late sometimes but it doesn't matter because I'm an OG :wink:)!
Original post by TheAnon121
Oops, was at 23:59:59 lol. Oh well, Sahil can be the king of the results countdown, but I've got the title for the grade boundaries (I'm a bit late sometimes but it doesn't matter because I'm an OG :wink:)!

Unlucky, 😂😂 course you are..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where's everyone? Tonight is dead 😵

Posted from TSR Mobile
On a serious note, 11 days isn't that long at all.
Still so long, 264 hours let me check that video now

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's mad, i don't advise anyone to try it. Longest I've done is 2days, feel asleep in the afternoon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there
Original post by extraordinaire
at the rate new pages are being added, this thread will probably be 100+ pages long by the time we get to the 25th

Easily over 100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lool...I'm not racing you in terms of who posts first ratio. I just wanted to break your streak :smile: which I did. And you were looking for reasons to make my post not count when it is valid. You can say you're a legend, that's fine.
Original post by sulaimanali
Lool...I'm not racing you in terms of who posts first ratio. I just wanted to break your streak :smile: which I did. And you were looking for reasons to make my post not count when it is valid. You can say you're a legend, that's fine.

Booo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest