The Student Room Group

REVEALED: ISIS Jihadis are now deploying MUSTARD GAS in Iraq.

They are the terrible scenes that the world had hoped it would never see again after the horrors of the First World War.

But now The Mail on Sunday has uncovered the first shocking evidence that Islamic State is using mustard gas on the front line in Iraq.

Troops fighting against the terror group have been left with appalling injuries including agonising blisters on their skin and badly damaged lungs in a frightening echo of warfare in the trenches on the Western Front.

Without any regard for the international ban on the chemical weapon, IS has used the lethal gas repeatedly against Kurdish forces who are battling to drive out the jihadis.

Read More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739434/Gory-pictures-blisters-suffered-Kurdish-fighters-evidence-ISIS-jihadis-deploying-MUSTARD-GAS-Iraq.html
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh god, the thought of it makes me sick inside and want to cry for these brave soldiers fighting against these atrocities. It sickens me that Saudia Arabia is so rich and powerful yet just sits back idly from the sidelines watching all this go on
Reply 2
Well ****. Time to move to Mars

Posted from TSR Mobile
Burn them back with napalm then

Eye for an eye ****ers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
The question is where do they get it from?
Islamic State really are the lowliest scum of the earth. What a disgusting, cowardly act.

Every single one of them deserves a bloody painful death.

This is so horrible I can't even think about it :/ my thoughts with everyone... How awful.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Oh god, the thought of it makes me sick inside and want to cry for these brave soldiers fighting against these atrocities. It sickens me that Saudia Arabia is so rich and powerful yet just sits back idly from the sidelines watching all this go on

Typical Saudi Arabia, spends more money on their military than Russia but is happy to let daesh run riot and deploy f*cking mustard gas. Disgusting.
Wouldn't surprise me if they were secretly funding these scumbags
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
Typical Saudi Arabia, spends more money on their military than Russia but is happy to let daesh run riot and deploy f*cking mustard gas. Disgusting.

I wouldn't be surprised either. So ironic how the Middle East gets so loud mouthed and bothered about the Israeli-Palestine conflict yet everything goes all silent when it comes to ISIS. I wonder why? Oh that's right, no Jews to blame it all on, it's one of their own
At least I have my gas mask.
I wouldn't be surprised either. So ironic how the Middle East gets so loud mouthed and bothered about the Israeli-Palestine conflict yet everything goes all silent when it comes to ISIS. I wonder why? Oh that's right, no Jews to blame it all on, it's one of their own

Preach.
I think a lot of people suspect it. For good reason...
Fun fact. Mustard gas was the first form of radiotherapy.
Could be worse, they could have far more deadly chemicals in production right now.
Imagine if IS were found to be making Sarin or VX or something.
Maybe then their would be boots on the ground. One can only imagine the horrors we will find when they are defeated.
Original post by cbreef
Could be worse, they could have far more deadly chemicals in production right now.
Imagine if IS were found to be making Sarin or VX or something.
Maybe then their would be boots on the ground. One can only imagine the horrors we will find when they are defeated.

It's possible they could be in possession of Sarin gas. If that is the case, I'd advise eradicating them tomorrow before any of that **** gets loose.
Reply 13
:spider:

Original post by cbreef

They do fund ISIS. There was some documentary a while back on the BBC and they captured some guy who joined ISIS but managed to escape somehow after they killed his family and they were interviewing him about how ISIS became the richest terror organisation in the world. He said it was through tax evasions and oil funding by the Saudi Arabians. And they did some interviews with Yazidi girls who were sold off by ISIS. A shocking amount said they were brought by Saudi Arabians as sex slaves.
Reply 15
Original post by cbreef

Saudi Arabia is more concerned about stopping Shia Islam in Yemen. It is also obvious that ISIS has been funded by some Saudi princes.
Original post by IYGB

Lol it was used in WW1 they can probably make it themselves in an abandoned garage, this isn't like they've got ICBM and they're aiming one at London :rofl:
Original post by Josb
Saudi Arabia is more concerned about stopping Shia Islam in Yemen. It is also obvious that ISIS has been funded by some Saudi princes.

Why are we still allies with these scumbags? Oh wait I know! Oil rich country is oil rich....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IYGB

They may have captured it from the Syrian government. The government used to have mustard gas, but got rid of it in 2013-14 under an agreement, so ISIS would have to have captured it back then and then kept hold of it. They may also be manufacturing it themselves, but I doubt it'd be anything large scale.
Not terribly surprising, this is ISIS we're talking about, they're not known for any restraint by decency or compassion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending