Asokha Tano
Original post by mr T 999
Yep :colone: :lurk:

fukit! did anyones electricity cut :cry2:
Ki Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto
Original post by hamza772000
I was before :tongue:

Nah, it was just coz of love ygm? :colondollar: it was soo nice to sleep on her, she didn't AT ALL tho, she'd be like, "Hamza, u can sleep in me at night too, oh wait,u don't sleep at night :mmm:" and I'd just be like :colonhash: :tongue:

No, it was only sometimes :tongue:

Nah, she would acc beat me up (not sure) and CRY SO MUCH (sure) if I failed on results day :frown: I can't see her cry :frown:

:lolwut::lolwut::K:

that last sentence omg u must be very experienced...how long have been together :colondollar:

i must admit u have great story telling skills :colonhash:
Original post by mr T 999
Goodnight everyone I'm off now :flybye:

goodnight!
Luminara Undura
Aayla Secura
Original post by mediaya
:lolwut::lolwut::K:

that last sentence omg u must be very experienced...how long have been together :colondollar:

i must admit u have great story telling skills :colonhash:
Like 2 yrs now :smile: I'm not that experienced, I just love her too much, ygm? I can't even imagine of being with anyone else, I love everything about her, she's sooo loving and caring. Even if I get the slightest of cuts, she gets soo worried for me huhhh :colondollar: I can't love her enough......never.....ever. :frown:

Yh, I think I'mm pretty good at telling the truth :u: Alhamdulillah :tongue:
Qui-Gon Jinn
Like 2 yrs now :smile: I'm not that experienced, I just love her too much, ygm? I can't even imagine of being with anyone else, I love everything about her, she's sooo loving and caring. Even if I get the slightest of cuts, she gets soo worried for me huhhh :colondollar: I can't love her enough......never.....ever. :frown:

Yh, I think I'mm pretty good at telling the truth :u: Alhamdulillah :tongue:

:K: hamza is dreaming too much :colonhash:......

Spoiler

yh...:colonhash: but i think ur pretty good at telling what u want :yep: mashallah :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
:K: hamza is dreaming too much :colonhash:......

Spoiler

yh...:colonhash: but i think ur pretty good at telling what u want :yep: mashallah :tongue:
lmao , it's true :h: Ok she's here now, I can finally cuddle! yayay :biggrin:
lmao , it's true :h: Ok she's here now, I can finally cuddle! yayay :biggrin:

:K: yh u rather go have sex with her, she needs to relax after all the hard working..... :mmm: and dont forget the protections yh.... Lmao :toofunny:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest