The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XOR_
(get over here!)>(∩ ͡°ᴥ ͡°)⊃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what dya want?

Original post by Matrix123
Heyy I didn't vote Trump! :noway: What do you take me for??? :shock: :eek: :cry2:

:rofl:

:hello:

lol i was joking
but lolling quite a bit at how no1 voted clinton XD
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
what dya want?

lol i was joking
but lolling quite a bit at how no1 voted clinton XD

Ahh pheww! I thought maybe my phone had gotten me to vote for the dreaded Trump instead! But thank goodness it didn't :biggrin:
:rofl: obviously a popular candidate :u:
Ahh pheww! I thought maybe my phone had gotten me to vote for the dreaded Trump instead! But thank goodness it didn't :biggrin:
:rofl: obviously a popular candidate :u:

hehehehe the sensible people voted other :rofl:
hehehehe the sensible people voted other :rofl:

:lol:
How long are the chess games on that website? :wink:
How long are the chess games on that website? :wink:

20 mins :wink:
:rofl:
:shock: ok, so, how do u plan on punishing your sister?

Lol she bought me pizza so it's all cool. :tongue:
20 mins :wink:

Wanna start a game now? :biggrin:
Entry no.18:
Actually, things did happen today, after waking up late and a late shower and a bit of TSR :innocent:
I went to play tennis! WOOP EXERCISE! (undone bc lunch was egg mayo, crisps and pepsi :frown: ) but I played this awesome return 3 times. Sort of landed here, really fast with a bit of top spin:
tennis.png
Then after that we came home, watched some Olympics to chill and then played table tennis :rofl:
ngl but I didn't play too well apart from a few dropshot and one superb smash (also i made this really good catch which i was proud of but irrelevant cheese, absolutely irrelevant :slap:)
Then we got Chinese inbetween me feeling ill and pinturillo and me surfing the web, weird stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxFc37h6js&feature=youtu.be @RickmanAlways :erm:
Did a bit of outreach to all you future Cheese voters, yup, I'm looking right at you @PrincessBO$$ :mmm: :lol:
Got @Galaxie501 to take @Plagioclase's place at helping me re-learn German :wink:
@XOR_ may attempt to teach me how to not fail at chess. Tonight was pretty awful ngl :ashamed: need some1 to help me up mi game lol
This brings me to my quote of the day, in image form, at my reaction to losing against xor most awfully. U guys (@FireFreezer77 @Matrix123 @XOR_ couldn't see this but) :
Attachment not found

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but it better bring it on :wink:
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Entry no.18:
Actually, things did happen today, after waking up late and a late shower and a bit of TSR :innocent:
I went to play tennis! WOOP EXERCISE! (undone bc lunch was egg mayo, crisps and pepsi :frown: ) but I played this awesome return 3 times. Sort of landed here, really fast with a bit of top spin:
tennis.png
Then after that we came home, watched some Olympics to chill and then played table tennis :rofl:
ngl but I didn't play too well apart from a few dropshot and one superb smash (also i made this really good catch which i was proud of but irrelevant cheese, absolutely irrelevant :slap:)
Then we got Chinese inbetween me feeling ill and pinturillo and me surfing the web, weird stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxFc37h6js&feature=youtu.be @RickmanAlways :erm:
Did a bit of outreach to all you future Cheese voters, yup, I'm looking right at you @PrincessBO$$ :mmm: :lol:
Got @Galaxie501 to take @Plagioclase's place at helping me re-learn German :wink:
@XOR_ may attempt to teach me how to not fail at chess. Tonight was pretty awful ngl :ashamed: need some1 to help me up mi game lol
This brings me to my quote of the day, in image form, at my reaction to losing against xor most awfully. U guys (@FireFreezer77 @Matrix123 @XOR_ couldn't see this but) :
Attachment not found

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but it better bring it on :wink:
Cheese

Spoiler

I'm really shite at tennis. :emo:
Original post by Saba XD
I'm really shite at tennis. :emo:

prove it :colone:
prove it :colone:

Hey, glad you're better. Bonjour :hat2:

I used to play chess too, and taught my brother as well. He got better than me and hogged the board to himself :colonhash: So, it's been a good 4-6 months since I last played.
I have voted :wink:

Sameeee :lol:

:rofl: oh ok mayb not lol
:wink: u got it!

lol thank u
Ikr lol :lol: 'oh yes can I skip last minute maths revision for a DD fest' can you even imagine the look on my mum's face :giggle:Yahaa :wink:
Original post by raniafern
Hey, glad you're better. Bonjour :hat2:
I used to play chess too, and taught my brother as well. He got better than me and hogged the board to himself :colonhash: So, it's been a good 4-6 months since I last played.

:h: me2 hehe :smile:
want a game? You're sure to beat me but still

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
Sameeee :lol:
Ikr lol :lol: 'oh yes can I skip last minute maths revision for a DD fest' can you even imagine the look on my mum's face :giggle:Yahaa :wink:

XD
:yep:
:erm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

XD

Spoiler

YASSSSS! :woo: Nah, I can't draw for nuts :frown:
Original post by raniafern
YASSSSS! :woo: Nah, I can't draw for nuts :frown:

lol I meant a chess game but I guess I could make a pinta, i doubt any1 would come on tho :erm:
what dya think?
x

Awww, you'll get better at it :u:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww, you'll get better at it :u:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

1 day :moon:
1 day :moon:

Of course :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

XD

Spoiler

Haha ikr I so wish it was :lol: :daydreaming: might go and try to out 80s myself :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest