The Student Room Group

I shouldn't care

Everyone (except parents and siblings) doesn't care. They act like they do momentarily -- once you reciprocate the same...they're gone. Naturally, you'll also try to forget them -- a few will have the nerve to call/text asking where you went, in order to keep up the pretence.

I'm so stupid; It gets to me -- I'm stupid for believing that the next person could be any different.

I'm just so sensitive. I mean, I don't care what people think in general. I'm sensitive when it comes to people I actually care about, and when they **** on me in return.You wish they'd just be honest with you.

I honestly have no clue what this thread is for...

Perhaps I should just become a heartless *****.

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut:
Original post by Electrospective
Everyone (except parents and siblings) doesn't care. They act like they do momentarily -- once you reciprocate the same...they're gone. Naturally, you'll also try to forget them -- a few will have the nerve to call/text asking where you went, in order to keep up the pretence.

I'm so stupid; It gets to me -- I'm stupid for believing that the next person could be any different.

I'm just so sensitive. I mean, I don't care what people think in general. I'm sensitive when it comes to people I actually care about, and when they **** on me in return.You wish they'd just be honest with you.

Calm down. Yes a lot of people do not really care but that doesnt mean all of them are like that. You should not in any case become heartless but train yourself and expect less from other people. Sensitivity is not necessarily a bad thing especially when it is for your loved ones. But one must also learn to expect less from other people.

What happened? :frown:

I swear that happens with everyone, i.e friends that backbite, or just use you for whatever reason....

The ones that don't give a sh*t may just call/text so that you don't think they do not care or again so they can use you if needed any time in the future...

I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense...:redface:

PS: I'm also really sensitive but for some reason I don't acc show the person that I'm hurt, I pretend to be fine but inside.....:frown:
Original post by Warrior Gene
Calm down. Yes a lot of people do not really care but that doesnt mean all of them are like that. You should not in any case become heartless but train yourself and expect less from other people. Sensitivity is not necessarily a bad thing especially when it is for your loved ones. But one must also learn to expect less from other people.

Fair point. I guess I should just expect nothing.

Original post by hamza772000
What happened? :frown:

I swear that happens with everyone, i.e friends that backbite, or just use you for whatever reason....

The ones that don't give a sh*t may just call/text so that you don't think they do not care or again so they can use you if needed any time in the future...

I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense...:redface:

PS: I'm also really sensitive but for some reason I don't acc show the person that I'm hurt, I pretend to be fine but inside.....:frown:

Just ****, lol.

Made sense, kinda. :tongue:

PPS: I don't show it either. Obviously the people I'm talking about have no clue how I feel, I pretend everything's okay.
Fair point. I guess I should just expect nothing.

Just ****, lol.

Made sense, kinda. :tongue:

PPS: I don't show it either. Obviously the people I'm talking about have no clue how I feel, I pretend everything's okay.
Ah, ok :tongue:

Hehe :tongue: (kinda=barely :mmm:)

Aight cool, some people do show it though so yh :tongue:
Ah, ok :tongue:

Hehe :tongue: (kinda=barely :mmm:)

Aight cool, some people do show it though so yh :tongue:

Kinda = 2% :colonhash:

I never let myself show weakness. :cry2:
I know, I realised this the other day that only your parents and siblings care about you then I felt really sad as I thought to myself what will happen to me one day when they're gone I'll have no one
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lolwut:

This thread is making me upset, i have no advice to offer cause im useless at advice:frown:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
This thread is making me upset, i have no advice to offer cause im useless at advice:frown:

lol i get u

Spoiler

Original post by Pinkberry_y
I know, I realised this the other day that only your parents and siblings care about you then I felt really sad as I thought to myself what will happen to me one day when they're gone I'll have no one

It's so true though, no-one else cares. :/
My mum is my life, I never want her to die. :cry2:

I'm the exact same :frown: just the thought of losing my mum makes me start crying. Whenever me and her are joking or having a nice day I always feel sad after as I know the number of times I'll have these nice times with my mum is decreasing as we age
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I'm the exact same :frown: just the thought of losing my mum makes me start crying. Whenever me and her are joking or having a nice day I always feel sad after as I know the number of times I'll have these nice times with my mum is decreasing as we age

We have these weird jokes that no-one understands. :rofl: I hope we're always close. But I can be such a ***** sometimes. :frown:

I remember my mum once told me to never ever fully 100% trust anyone but her, she said if i give.my heart or put my trust on someone they can misuse it. If i give my heart to her and put my trust on her she wont ever misuse it.
Same :frown: the day my mother dies. I die too :frown: i cannot live 1 sec without her.
I remember my mum once told me to never ever fully 100% trust anyone but her, she said if i give.my heart or put my trust on someone they can misuse it. If i give my heart to her and put my trust on her she wont ever misuse it.
Same :frown: the day my mother dies. I die too :frown: i cannot live 1 sec without her.

My mum says that as well :frown: she always says no one has your interests at heart nearly as much as I do. Idk who I'll go to for advice when she's gone

She always tells me not to trust anyone as well, only her and my siblings. And they're on holiday right now, I wish they were here 'cause I miss them so damn much :cry:

I avoid thinking about that. It's so depressing. :frown:
We have these weird jokes that no-one understands. :rofl: I hope we're always close. But I can be such a ***** sometimes. :frown:

I think all kids can be sometimes it's not anything too bad, she still loves you regardless and would do anything for you :redface:
Kinda = 2% :colonhash:

I never let myself show weakness. :cry2:
:colonhash: So you pretend :colonhash:

Yeah, you do! You were crying yesterday when I sent you those messages :rofl: jk :colonhash:

I don't EVER show my weakness :cool: :mmm:
No other human can replace your caring mother or father, so cherish what you have right now.
:colonhash: So you pretend :colonhash:

Yeah, you do! You were crying yesterday when I sent you those messages :rofl: jk :colonhash:

I don't EVER show my weakness :cool: :mmm:

:colonhash: I am :colonhash:

You were the one crying. :h:

Except yesterday :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Warrior Gene
No other human can replace your caring mother or father, so cherish what you have right now.

That's so true. My mum was saying how the love continues and that the love she has for me will turn into love for my children in future, so it just keeps going. :cry2: Getting all emosh :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending