Gotham
The 100
Breaking bad
Stranger things
Lucifer
Containment

Those are all good ⬆️

Posted from TSR Mobile
House of Cards, hands down. I like politics anyway, but I'm obsessed with this show. Kevin Spacey is an absolutely amazing actor.
I love Jessica Jones and OITNB too, but they just don't compare.
I'm not sure about just Netflix Originals, but I've loved:

- Breaking Bad
- House of Cards - Can't wait for Season 5 especially after that ending in Season 4!
- Suits (just started Season 4)
- Better Call Saul (bit slow at times)
Original post by AndrewSCO
Stranger Things was excellent but wouldn't say the best. They never actually explain why anything in it happened.

But after failing to find a new series for ages it was very good. Now I'm stuck again :frown:

Weeds
Nip/Tuck
Oz
Original post by AndrewSCO
Stranger Things was excellent but wouldn't say the best. They never actually explain why anything in it happened.

But after failing to find a new series for ages it was very good. Now I'm stuck again :frown:

The Wire is brilliant and OZ is the best prison series i've ever seen
Reply 86
Watched two episodes of stranger things. It is a bit different than most Netflix series on that it actually requires you to think through the strange things (no pun intended) happening throughout instead of simply feeding you a story.

Loving it, though really scared! Comes close to sense8 and Daredevil for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by *Stefan*
Watched two episodes of stranger things. It is a bit different than most Netflix series on that it actually requires you to think through the strange things (no pun intended) happening throughout instead of simply feeding you a story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂 enjoy it only gets better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Planning on starting that tonight :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by AdeptDz
😂 enjoy it only gets better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Definitely looks like it :smile:

Original post by binarythoughts
Planning on starting that tonight :biggrin:

Binary!!! Watup? :biggrin:

We'll be able to discuss it critically then haha
Thanks! Definitely looks like it :smile:

Binary!!! Watup? :biggrin:

We'll be able to discuss it critically then haha

Just chillin hehe

Yeah, everyone's been raving about it, but I've been catching up on Masterchef instead :biggrin: :biggrin:, now that I'm caught up, I can give it a shot. Can't wait to talk about it haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Dreamworks Dragons :colondollar: :love:
Reply 92
OITNB
Narcos
Power - if you love drug centred TV shows like Breaking Bad and Narcos then you'll love this.
The originals
House of cards- season 3 was a bit boring but they got it right with season 4. Great show.

I watched other shows like Prison Break and Breaking bad way before they were on netflix so I don't really consider them netflix shows but yes, still a great watch
Reply 93
Original post by binarythoughts
Just chillin hehe

Yeah, everyone's been raving about it, but I've been catching up on Masterchef instead :biggrin: :biggrin:, now that I'm caught up, I can give it a shot. Can't wait to talk about it haha

Just finished it. One of the best series ever (and trust me, I've watched a lot :P).

Can't wait for season 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Just finished it. One of the best series ever (and trust me, I've watched a lot :P).

Can't wait for season 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was only suppose to be 1ssason but apparently since everyone liked it there going to make another

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by AdeptDz
There was only suppose to be 1ssason but apparently since everyone liked it there going to make another

Posted from TSR Mobile

They kept the door open in any case tbh. Don't want to spoil anything, but it's clear from the last episode that if it gets a second season, there will be a starting point (hopefully you do realise what I'm referring to).

Second seasons which are unplanned usually suck, so the fact that they did nevertheless consider the possibility gives me hope that we'll get a season that was as good as the first!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
They kept the door open in any case tbh. Don't want to spoil anything, but it's clear from the last episode that if it gets a second season, there will be a starting point (hopefully you do realise what I'm referring to).

Second seasons which are unplanned usually suck, so the fact that they did nevertheless consider the possibility gives me hope that we'll get a season that was as good as the first!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing you mean that part when he went to the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't wait for season 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On episode 5 right now.
I'm enjoying it but I don't understand the massive HYPE ?!
Stranger things & Narcos are my all time favourites

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prison break was just the best, favourite show ever. Even though not an netlix orginal.
Narcos is second i reckon.

Quick Reply

Latest