The Student Room Group

Hi, I am new here!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by TheCe
Hey there. How's it going?

Just enjoying a lazy Sunday. What about you?
Reply 141
Original post by Saba XD
Just enjoying a lazy Sunday. What about you?

Bored :/ Just going to play football.

Have you had your results?
Original post by Saba XD
Heyooooooooooooooooo. :hi:

Lool, nice to meet you :smile: What are your plans for the future?
Reply 143
Original post by TheCe
Bored :/ Just going to play football.

Have you had your results?

Oh so you are a guy. I thought you were a girl (not that girls don't play football but still)

I had received my results back in June. Just received my degree last week. :biggrin:
Reply 144
Original post by sabana
Lool, nice to meet you :smile: What are your plans for the future?

Nice to meet you too. :biggrin:

Becoming a Lawyer. :tongue: You?
Original post by Saba XD
Oh so you want your half of the sub and cookies too? And, I am just going to get cookies? :cry:

I'm glad we managed to come to an agreement :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
Nice to meet you too. :biggrin:

Becoming a Lawyer. :tongue: You?

Thats cool. I'd like to be a secondary school teacher.
Reply 147
Original post by AndrewSCO
I'm glad we managed to come to an agreement :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 148
Original post by sabana
Thats cool. I'd like to be a secondary school teacher.

That's great. So, for that what are you going to do?
Original post by Saba XD
That's great. So, for that what are you going to do?

Starting teacher training soon I've got my place. I've already graduated about 2 yrs ago.
I think it was possible to delete your own account a long long while ago… I'm quite sure it was actually. :tongue:
Reply 151
Original post by sabana
Starting teacher training soon I've got my place. I've already graduated about 2 yrs ago.

But, why secondary school? And, not primary? Kids are a nightmare in the secondary school. My mum was a teacher at my secondary school. Then she left when I went to college. Now, she wants to teach at a primary school.
Reply 152
Original post by iEthan
I think it was possible to delete your own account a long long while ago… I'm quite sure it was actually. :tongue:

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I got my account deleted by a mod, as in Banned forever. I don't think that is possible anymore either?
I'm not too sure why it was removed. It was before my time tbh. @AngryJellyfish is an oldie, might know more than me. :tongue:

Original post by Saba XD
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I got my account deleted by a mod, as in Banned forever. I don't think that is possible anymore either?

It's not, no. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD

Spoiler

Don't say I'm not good to you :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
But, why secondary school? And, not primary? Kids are a nightmare in the secondary school. My mum was a teacher at my secondary school. Then she left when I went to college. Now, she wants to teach at a primary school.

Just because it's more interesting and challenging to teach harder topics I think. Plus I'd feel a bit like I'm wasting my degree if I was teaching such low down since I did Maths which is such a hard course. Not necessarily because I would apply to teach at schools with low behaviour problems like an Islamic school or private school. That's interesting, is she going to do another PGCE or just apply and see if she gets it?
Reply 156
Original post by iEthan

It's not, no. :tongue:

Damn it lol. :colonhash:
Reply 157
Original post by AndrewSCO
Don't say I'm not good to you :frown:

Can I say it took you some time to improve? :colonhash:
Reply 158
Original post by sabana
Just because it's more interesting and challenging to teach harder topics I think. Plus I'd feel a bit like I'm wasting my degree if I was teaching such low down since I did Maths which is such a hard course. Not necessarily because I would apply to teach at schools with low behaviour problems like an Islamic school or private school. That's interesting, is she going to do another PGCE or just apply and see if she gets it?

Wow, Masha Allah. What did you get 1st, 2.1, or 2.2?

She was just going to apply as she had the experience. But, would she need to do PGCE? Considering you might know the up to date rules regarding teaching at schools?
Original post by Saba XD
Can I say it took you some time to improve? :colonhash:

Have you not tasted these cookies?? :confused::confused:

We should have just got more money tbh :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest