The Student Room Group

I told him I wasn't a virgin....

So I work with this guy and I really really like him, but I'm concerned that even if I was lucky enough to be with him, I've told him that I've had sex. I've never gone into detail about it, but he won't think I'm a virgin when I actually am. The thing is he's older than me (I am 20, he is 25). Could l tell him that it was just oral sex and that I never went all the way. I want to tell him without looking stupid for lying, is that possible? I also think he'll think it's immature that I didn't tel him the truth initially?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I work with this guy and I really really like him, but I'm concerned that even if I was lucky enough to be with him, I've told him that I've had sex. I've never gone into detail about it, but he won't think I'm a virgin when I actually am. The thing is he's older than me (I am 20, he is 25). Could l tell him that it was just oral sex and that I never went all the way. I want to tell him without looking stupid for lying, is that possible? I also think he'll think it's immature that I didn't tel him the truth initially?

If your a virgin dont be ashamed to say it loud and proud
Reply 2
It's clear what the negative pressures of the society do to girls from this thread.
Ask yourself why you are talking about it when you just aren't at such a stage yet. It's not something you need to disclose so early on, if at all.
Reply 4
You can tell him, or you can just go for it when the time comes. First times aren't as scary as people like to make out!
why does it matter OP?

Most guys (except on here seemingly) dont give a damn about you being a virgin
No, don't say you lied, just run with it and say you were drunk af at the time and it was a couple of years ago

Unless any of your friends know 100% that you're a virgin, then truth would probably come out eventually and better for you to come clean and said you lied to him rather than wait for him to find out
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by silverbolt
why does it matter OP?

Most guys (except on here seemingly) dont give a damn about you being a virgin

Guys on here are clueless about girls so they want them to be virgins for some reason so it is not awkward for them.
He's a guy, believe me guys couldn't care less if you are a virgin or not, if he does he's probably an ******* anyway.
Most guys would rather a virgin anyway for a relationship. Why be ashamed, should be proud jeez!
I'm sure he doesn't give a ****. Virgins are tight.
Reply 11
When I got with my partner, I had not had consensual sex but was not a virgin - even though for all intents and purposes I still was because I was still nervous and still completely unaware of what I was doing. I was upfront with him before we became a couple but I still placed some boundaries to help build trust. I didn't want my first time with him to be drunk or when I wasn't really ready. I was 24 at the time and he was 32..I did feel embarrassed but he was fab.

If he makes you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable then he isn't worth your time. I think honesty is important in relationships, especially sex.
Reply 12
theres nothing embarrassing about it. just say you weren't specific and that you classify oral sex as sex thats why you said you had sex even though you havent actually had sex... wow i said sex a lot
Original post by asif007
I'm sure he doesn't give a ****. Virgins are tight.

Your idea about the female anatomy is very limited then
Well, that's was a right bloody silly thing to do wasn't it eh?
I'd love to **** a virgin
Reply 16
Original post by Bealzibub
I'd love to **** a virgin

And why I never used to broadcast being one
Well....I think that if you are lucky enough to be with him it is because he actually asks you out (or agrees to go out with you) and you build a connection. I don't think it is anything that you need to discuss further with him for now. Then if you continue to date and your budding relationship moves further along then you can be honest with him and tell him why you were originally untruthful. It really isn't a big deal at all and he won't care if you have built a relationship. If you're not in a relationship do you want to give up your virginity to a guy you met a work and there is no commitment or understanding? Something to think about. If you've built a relationship then he won't care at all!
Original post by lulucoco98
Your idea about the female anatomy is very limited then

And if you knew anything about men, you'd know that we like tight p***y. :colonhash:
Original post by asif007
And if you knew anything about men, you'd know that we like tight p***y. :colonhash:

You clearly are a little virgin, as a women's tightness does not determine whether she is a virgin or not, a female can still be tight and not be a virgin. It's simple anatomy.

Quick Reply

Latest