The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Some moments I'm confident thinking "A*A*B yeah I should be able to get that" but then others it's "my offer is BBB what if I don't make it?" D:
Such a mixture of emotions because of how close it is.. I'm really hoping I can scrape a B in AQA history because HIS3M was not my friend :frown: good luck to everyone!
Original post by physicsmaths
Lol my insrance was A*A*AA how dumb am I.
Why did i just pick warwick where my offer was pretty much unconditional.
Now im gna end up in clearing end up going to some next ******** uni doing like ****ing physics **** sake

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did warwick want? only one A?
Original post by AqsaMx
It could take a few weeks for them to release me into clearing? What? That doesn't even make sense. Would anyone recommend me ringing my Uni tomorrow and asking me to be rejected now as I definitely do not want to go there.

People on TSR havé said that but others have said that they'll do it on the day. I'm also gonna be ringing up tomorrow to ask to be rejected so interesting to see what they say .....
Original post by yoli1998
I am a bit confused about clearing process. Am I meant to sign up for clearing prior to results day in anticipation of not getting the grades I need, or do I only sign up on the day after getting results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need to do anything. If your firm and insurance reject you then your clearing details will show on track.
anyone else slightly scared about the competition even in clearing lol (in the worst case scenario)
Original post by Bloom <3
What is the time for AS edexcel result on 18th aug?

The time of results day differs depending on your exam centre. Some are stupidly early in the morning (not like anyone would be sleeping the night before anyway) whilst some are at 9am. I think mines at 8:30am
Clearing lists over the weekend are unreliable while universities process results. Check again on Monday evening/Tuesday morning. The courses listed then are what will be printed in the telegraph so universities try to get the listings right by then.

Thanks for this!
Original post by Craig1998
The time of results day differs depending on your exam centre. Some are stupidly early in the morning (not like anyone would be sleeping the night before anyway) whilst some are at 9am. I think mines at 8:30am

So there is no official time?
What is it in london?
My centre didn't said anything about result -_-
Original post by tanyapotter
what did warwick want? only one A?

A*AA in which case my modules can be easily rearranged to that even if i got U's in 4 exams. Since i already had grade 1's in I n II last year n aea.
Original post by SeanFM
Best of luck, hopefully they accept you in either case.

Good luck to you as well :smile:
What is the time for AS edexcel result on 18th aug?

If you mean when you can collect results then it depends on your school. Some are early, our AS at my school is at 11am...they obviously think us A2 students will need the full 2 hours from 9am to compose ourselves!
Original post by physicsmaths
A*AA in which case my modules can be easily rearranged to that even if i got U's in 4 exams. Since i already had grade 1's in I n II last year n aea.

call warwick on results day and try to take the place of someone who missed their offer its worth a shot
Original post by smegsxo
If you mean when you can collect results then it depends on your school. Some are early, our AS at my school is at 11am...they obviously think us A2 students will need the full 2 hours from 9am to compose ourselves!

When will it be available online?
When will it be available online?

Sorry, I'm AQA so I can't help with that:frown:
Say you get one or two marks off your offer and get rejected, is it worth calling the uni and letting them know?
when will the grade boundaries be out ?
Original post by ScaredBanana
Say you get one or two marks off your offer and get rejected, is it worth calling the uni and letting them know?

If its on ucas at 8 dont bother unless u remark and it goes up. If its still conditional but u missed then yeh let em know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
York, MMath Mathematics and Physics.

How such a low offer then? :redface:
Reply 4458
Original post by espicton98
when will the grade boundaries be out ?

Wednesday.
Reply 4459
Erm. Absolutely.

Quick Reply

Latest