The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sorry but not sure that is possible since i never had a soul in the first place :erm:

Of course not anymore you don't :mwuaha: even if one of my victims never had a soul to begin with. I can still end their life and cause them a lot of pain and suffering mwuahaaaa :mwuaha:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Of course not anymore you don't :mwuaha: even if one of my victims never had a soul to begin with. I can still end their life and cause them a lot of pain and suffering mwuahaaaa :mwuaha:

I would be a better Grim Reaper than you
I'm neither scared, intimidated or out of a soul since I 1 - don't particularly believe they exist and 2 - know for sure i never had one so
m8
i dont bi :hand:
go steal some1's ice cream lel
I would be a better Grim Reaper than you
I'm neither scared, intimidated or out of a soul since I 1 - don't particularly believe they exist and 2 - know for sure i never had one so
m8
i dont bi :hand:
go steal some1's ice cream lel

You dare to talk back to death! :fuhrer: :mob: That's it you piece of crap I will now cause you extreme amounts of pain/suffering! I will haunt your nightmares!! :devil3:

Ask anyone on this thread they know what I'm capable of mwuahaaaa :mwuaha:

You messed with the wrong being!!! :mwuaha: DIE :backstab: DIE :backstab: DIE :backstab:
You dare to talk back to death! :fuhrer: :mob: That's it you piece of crap I will now cause you extreme amounts of pain/suffering! I will haunt your nightmares!! :devil3:

Ask anyone on this thread they know what I'm capable of mwuahaaaa :mwuaha:

You messed with the wrong being!!! :mwuaha: DIE :backstab: DIE :backstab: DIE :backstab:

:bebored:
that kids ice cream you stole?I
vended it to them, gave them the wrong flavour and induced an allergic reaction onto them
You helped the kid by ending his suffering

Spoiler

:bebored:
that kids ice cream you stole?I
vended it to them, gave them the wrong flavour and induced an allergic reaction onto them
You helped the kid by ending his suffering

Spoiler

Know your place girl! :angry: learn how to write english :dry: your grammar and spelling sucks :eviltongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Know your place girl! :angry: learn how to write english :dry: your grammer and spelling sucks :eviltongue:

if you knew me better, which u dont because you cant touch this cheesiness :hand:
then you would be aware that i do not spend my time typing correct grammar onto this forum
tis not worth my time

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yes!
I was!
Im a teen mom
The baby is adorable :colondollar:

i dont believe u lmao lol :rofl:
i need a picture of it :colondollar:

Spoiler

Less scary?? How is this not scary. Its a pile of skulls from all the victims I consumed :mwuaha:

well it just looks like little balls piled up when am on the app lmao :lol:
now i look at it more closely.....well still not scary.....imo i got used to it :mmm:

Original post by mr T 999
:king1:

:cry2:

Spoiler

if you knew me better, which u dont because you cant touch this cheesiness :hand:
then you would be aware that i do not spend my time typing correct grammar onto this forum
tis not worth my time

Spoiler

:hmmm: Says the person who has a go at people with spelling/grammar mistakes. :dry: Who can't even construct a basic sentence, without sounding like a roadman (in your case a roadgirl lol :rofl: ) :sly: :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
i dont believe u lmao lol :rofl:
i need a picture of it :colondollar:

Spoiler

well it just looks like little balls piled up when am on the app lmao :lol:
now i look at it more closely.....well still not scary.....imo i got used to it :mmm:

:colonhash: You need to get your eyes checked, cause I just checked the app version. It looks like a pile of skulls to me :colonhash:

Nonetheless I'll change it in a bit to something more scary :h:

Anyway how are you?
:colonhash: You need to get your eyes checked, cause I just checked the app version. It looks like a pile of skulls to me :colonhash:

Nonetheless I'll change it in a bit to something more scary :h:

Anyway how are you?

I kniw, but u dont look that closely all the time do u? :colonhash:

Oooh yh that one is :clap: but the one before that wasnt (just realised u it again lmao) lol:tongue:

How do u think i am? :u:

Spoiler

Wbu? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I kniw, but u dont look that closely all the time do u? :colonhash:

Oooh yh that one is :clap: but the one before that wasnt (just realised u it again lmao) lol:tongue:

How do u think i am? :u:

Spoiler

Wbu? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chances are your not fine,your never fine lol :teehee:

Well as you can see I claimed my next victim cheese :mwuaha: Shes not taking it very well and she's fighting back now :mmm: but this is gonna be fun tormenting her now :lol:

Apart from that I'm fine :smile:

Chances are your not fine,your never fine lol :teehee:

Well as you can see I claimed my next victim cheese :mwuaha: Shes not taking it very well and she's fighting back now :mmm: but this is gonna be fun tormenting her now :lol:

Apart from that I'm fine :smile:

No worries :biggrin:

If u know..... then u know... If not then u just dont know..... :colonhash:

Spoiler

What?!! Cheeese! :cry2: dont u dare touch her, i'll protect her by metamorphosing into an angel *angel* :yep:

Spoiler

I'm surprised u r tho... :colonhash: how can u be in peace after killing people :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
No worries :biggrin:

If u know..... then u know... If not then u just dont know..... :colonhash:

Spoiler

What?!! Cheeese! :cry2: dont u dare touch her, i'll protect her by metamorphosing into an angel *angel* :yep:

Spoiler

I'm surprised u r tho... :colonhash: how can u be in peace after killing people :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:

Well its too late now, cheese is my prey :drool: :laugh:

What can you do to stop me? Hahahah :lol: Why protect this piece of :poo: :dry:

It's because I'm death :mwuaha:
:colonhash:

Well its too late now, cheese is my prey :drool: :laugh:

What can you do to stop me? Hahahah :lol: Why protect this piece of :poo: :dry:

It's because I'm death :mwuaha:

Oh i get it, when u ise this face ':colonhash:' its because u didnt understand :colonhash:

This 'piece of :poo:' like u say is acc what makes me smile everyday..... If u take her, u take my smile too :cry2: and u dont wanna do that right? :redface:
I will send light on ur darkness and u will run away :giggle:

Well stop lying :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Know your place girl! :angry: learn how to write english :dry: your grammer and spelling sucks :eviltongue:
:hmmm: Says the person who has a go at people with spelling/grammer mistakes. :dry: Who can't even construct a basic sentence, without sounding like a roadman (in your case a roadgirl lol :rofl: ) :sly: :mmm:

grammer?

It's grammar.... the irony.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Oh i get it, when u ise this face ':colonhash:' its because u didnt understand :colonhash:

This 'piece of :poo:' like u say is acc what makes me smile everyday..... If u take her, u take my smile too :cry2: and u dont wanna do that right? :redface:
I will send light on ur darkness and u will run away :giggle:

Well stop lying :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She makes you smile? How? All I see is vulgar/rude/being cheeky. She needs to know her place :angry:

How exactly are you going to send light on my darkness? :hmmm:
Original post by XOR_
grammer?

It's grammar.... the irony.

:colonhash: Damn it's my stupid auto correct :facepalm: I didn't have to time check my post. Thanks anyway for pointing it out :h:
She makes you smile? How? All I see is vulgar/rude/being cheeky. She needs to know her place :angry:

How exactly are you going to send light on my darkness? :hmmm:

Well she does.... Lol she is quite funny :giggle: n that makes me forget stuff for a bit :wink:
:colonhash:She might be with u but not me.... :mmm:

How exacly is cheese ur next victim? How are u going to kill her? :colonhash: u dont even know where she live......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Well she does.... Lol she is quite funny :giggle: n that makes me forget stuff for a bit :wink:
:colonhash:She might be with u but not me.... :mmm:

How exacly is cheese ur next victim? How are u going to kill her? :colonhash: u dont even know where she live......

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash: I don't think she's is funny :noway:

I got you, asma, matrix and even cabbages :mmm: and now I got cheese :colone:
:colonhash: I don't think she's is funny :noway:

I got you, asma, matrix and even cabbages :mmm: and now I got cheese :colone:

Ur thoughts....

U didnt get me :u:....lalalaler...:eviltongue:
I said how? Not who:colonhash: u need glasses imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest