The Student Room Group

Additional science result help pls

I took additional science route 1 in 2014 and received the following
Additional science unit 4 - grade DBiology unit 2 tier F - grade DChemistry unit 2 tier F - grade DPhysics unit 2 tier H - grade C
My certificate states - additional science grade D
Can I use the separate results above when applying for jobs etc
Any help gratefully received
Reply 1
Original post by Shall2328
I took additional science route 1 in 2014 and received the following
Additional science unit 4 - grade DBiology unit 2 tier F - grade DChemistry unit 2 tier F - grade DPhysics unit 2 tier H - grade C
My certificate states - additional science grade D
Can I use the separate results above when applying for jobs etc
Any help gratefully received

anyone help pls??
anyone help pls??

No I'm afraid not because all the results get added to form an overall so sorry . How much ums did you get overall? 240ums is a C grade if you are close you can remark
Reply 3
Original post by Thelabtatpast
No I'm afraid not because all the results get added to form an overall so sorry . How much ums did you get overall? 240ums is a C grade if you are close you can remark

Thanks for the reply, I got 137. Is it too late to remark as I took them in 2014?
Reply 4

Sorry meant 237!
Thanks for the reply, I got 137. Is it too late to remark as I took them in 2014?

I'm not sure what exam board did you use
Reply 6
I'm not sure what exam board did you use

AQA
I think it is too late to remark I'm afraid. How did you do in core science you can write that on a cv too
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
That was only science I took, the school I went to was rubbish, I'm going to contact AQA and put my marks separately on cv anyway and hope no one wants to see certificate
I think is too late to remark I'm afraid. How did you do in core science you can write that on a cv too
Reply 10
Is level 2 CAD equivalent to a GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest