The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gob Bluth
That bandwagon didn't last long :lol:

Hahaha sure there'll be someone out there that already transferred him in
No points for Firmino but i'm not worried, Liverpool look dangerous going forward.

They're going to thrash Burnley next week.
*thinking about bringing one of their players in for ericksen, so that I am not doubled up on spurs..*

But it would be pretty typical liverpool to *beat arsenal, and then be held/loose to burnley.*
Original post by sr90
No points for Firmino but i'm not worried, Liverpool look dangerous going forward.

Yeah Firmino has the tendency to do this and then get involved in 3 goals in the same game. He looks fine too, can see him getting 10 this season and assisting a fair few. Marathon not a sprint!
Fallen from 300k to 800k today lol, always crazy rises and falls at this early stage so not going to panic yet, although Ibra scoring today and possibly rising is worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Fallen from 300k to 800k today lol, always crazy rises and falls at this early stage so not going to panic yet, although Ibra scoring today and possibly rising is worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overall is irrelevant until GW10
Original post by sr90

Coutinho won't do that every week but Firmino gets played up front and scores/assists almost every week.

Definitely a better player for FPL in the long run in my opinion, I'm not worried just yet.
Original post by sr90

Yeah true, just gonna sit tight and not take any hits. Learnt the hard way last season that hits very rarely work out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
66 points with Payet to play. Not bad for 1st GW of the season.
Wow, my 7 midfield and defence managed 14 points between them while the 3 midfield and defence I benched managed 21 between them. Game is trolling me.
28 points, rock bottom lmao. Got Kante & Willian left to play....miracle time.
Original post by joey11223
28 points, rock bottom lmao. Got Kante & Willian left to play....miracle time.

Why get Kante for 5.5m when you can get a midfielder/winger in a lesser team for that price?

Never get DMs in FPL. Never.
Original post by Lúcio
Why get Kante for 5.5m when you can get a midfielder/winger in a lesser team for that price?

Never get DMs in FPL. Never.

Tbh had very little time to look at it this year, might end up WC'ing. But yeah will take that on board as a first thought.
Reply 353
Original post by sr90

**** that I'm top 10k :cool:
58 points with hazard left that's pretty decent considering its first week Ive had a lot worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ****ed up xD 26 points, with Oxford, Ogbonna and Kante to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GetOverHere
I ****ed up xD 26 points, with Oxford, Ogbonna and Kante to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantasy is boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fish40
Fantasy is boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you just have to wait for it to pick up, you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hazard madness needed tomorrow. Literally noone owns him.
Dirty Sanchez

Latest