The Student Room Group

Retook A-levels but didn't improve

Hey was just wondering if anybody got into there firm or insurance if they retook A-levels in gap year, but didn't improve on their grade?
So for instance I got ABB in psychology, bio and chem
I retook this year because i wanted to get into London unis, I never applied last year because I really wasn't sure on what I wanted to do.
So if I have retaken them and didn't improve and also therefore won't have met their entry requirements. Whats my chances -- firm=UCL (AAA) insurance=KCL?(AAB)
Also how will clearing look at me if I didn't improve -_-

Anyone with a similar circumstance please give bleh
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied for biomedical science
Original post by PensAndPaper
Hey was just wondering if anybody got into there firm or insurance if they retook A-levels in gap year, but didn't improve on their grade?
So for instance I got ABB in psychology, bio and chem
I retook this year because i wanted to get into London unis, I never applied last year because I really wasn't sure on what I wanted to do.
So if I have retaken them and didn't improve and also therefore won't have met their entry requirements. Whats my chances -- firm=UCL (AAA) insurance=KCL?(ABB)
Also how will clearing look at me if I didn't improve -_-

Anyone with a similar circumstance please give bleh

I don't understand. You have met your insurance offer with ABB, surely?
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I don't understand. You have met your insurance offer with ABB, surely?

My mistake I meant AAB
Original post by PensAndPaper
My mistake I meant AAB

OK. Well, you could be accepted anyway, depending on how other people have done, or you could be in Clearing. I think it unlikely universities in clearing will be all that judgemental about the route you took to get there if you meet their requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending