The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I am actually using TSR on a computer

Never done this before :redface: I usually use my mobile phone, so when I don't have access to a computer I can still reply to things.

I don't even know why I'm posting this in an A Level results day thread. But hey-ho.
Original post by AmyPilot
Down the road at MMU - sad I missed out on the MAP bursary but MMU were the only uni to offer the joint honours course I do and this way I qualify as a speech therapist and get an accredited psychology degree too (just in case I want to change direction later on and do further postgrad studies). At least my debts after 4 years at uni will only be about £10K - thank you NHS. Good luck for Thursday but sure all will be fine

So, all 4 years are funded by the NHS?
Original post by Dom2375
I'll probably be number 3. :cry:

Shh, you'll be great ^_^
Original post by Hamzy45
For A2 Students, anyone else choose a firm and insurance with near identical grades and regretting it now lmaooo

Mine are identical and regretting it badly. ALL 4 OF MY OFFERS WERE IDENTICAL. . No alternatives for me :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys for edexel maths this year what would this give me
c1 -69 marks
c2 - 67 marks
s1 - 52

c3- 55 marks
c4 - 60
s2- 45-50

any approximations
Original post by imran_
guys for edexel maths this year what would this give me
c1 -69 marks
c2 - 67 marks
s1 - 52

c3- 55 marks
c4 - 60
s2- 45-50

any approximations

B overall
Trying to stay as calm as my avatar rn...

Spoiler

Original post by Aph
Surely that's a troll. 5 grades down and missing in a key subject... Unless her entire family died in a car crash just before exams I can't imagine mitigating circumstances that servere

I don't feel like trolling especially on this thread. She's non EU just like me if that means anything as a mitigating factor.
is it a low B
Original post by Kamara7
Trying to stay as calm as my avatar rn...

Spoiler

I agree it's really difficult!! I'm panicking because my school uses the system where Year 12s are given their overall A Level expected grades from the start. Mine were all Cs, and if I get higher than my expected grades what happens?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imran_
is it a low B

Probably because of your stats marks.
u think itll bring my overall down to a C
Haha this is me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
I agree it's really difficult!! I'm panicking because my school uses the system where Year 12s are given their overall A Level expected grades from the start. Mine were all Cs, and if I get higher than my expected grades what happens?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So when you apply to uni (if that's where you're going after) are those the predicted grades they'll enter, even if you get, say, all As? :confused:
Original post by Kamara7
So when you apply to uni (if that's where you're going after) are those the predicted grades they'll enter, even if you get, say, all As? :confused:

I'm not entirely sure actually.....on results day I'm going to ask the head of sixth form and find out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
Being told "I don't know why you're worrying, you'll get the grades" by relatives is so frustrating :laugh::laugh:

Thank you!!! Honestly it's quite pressurizing and frankly just adds to the intensity of the day all together!
This may have been asked already but does anyone know how common it is for a firm choice uni to accept an applicant whose results were a
Couple of grades lower than the original offer?
[video="youtube;ZQgMLaqlRMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgMLaqlRMk[/video]
Reply 4498
Original post by CaitlinN15
Mine are identical and regretting it badly. ALL 4 OF MY OFFERS WERE IDENTICAL. . No alternatives for me :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's any consolation it's the same for me :frown: and I'm really freaking out about Thursday! What course and uni did you firm and insure? (I'm guessing Medicine?)
watching people sh*t on your firm😶😶😶😶

Quick Reply

Latest