The Student Room Group

How do i DM a girl i like?

Well I've seen this girl around and I decided to follow her on Instagram she followed back and liked all of my photo's. She then went on to follow me on Snapchat then posted "Pop up" bored on her story. I want to DM her but after saying hey I don't know where to go or if she gives one-word replies or a "nothing much" when I ask her what she's doing. Help!!

Scroll to see replies

.....just DM her and see her response
Reply 2
You slide right into her DM
Reply 3
Ask questions about her, girls love to speak about themselves.

Also if she doesn't ask you questions back she's either lazy, not bothered or may not be interested but never sure, just go for it, if she's not interested you'll forget about her soon ahyway lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now there, I know you need some lil cheesie help. So imma give it 2ya
1 - Click on new DM
2 - Make sure u send it to the correct person, NOT your gay cousin, OH NO SISTA, avoid that Monsieur
3 - Next, send a catchy message such as "You're a bit darn pretty aren't you" or "Sup there, fancy a coffee" or even "I got some left over slices of cheddar if you fancy a bit of that gorgeous"
4 - Don't send the messages in 3
5 - Use your brain ffs

Spoiler

Original post by TJ149
Well I've seen this girl around and I decided to follow her on Instagram she followed back and liked all of my photo's. She then went on to follow me on Snapchat then posted "Pop up" bored on her story. I want to DM her but after saying hey I don't know where to go or if she gives one-word replies or a "nothing much" when I ask her what she's doing. Help!!
Reply 5
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
1 - Click on new DM
2 - Make sure u send it to the correct person, NOT your gay cousin, OH NO SISTA, avoid that Monsieur
3 - Next, send a catchy message such as "You're a bit darn pretty aren't you" or "Sup there, fancy a coffee" or even "I got some left over slices of cheddar if you fancy a bit of that gorgeous"
5 - Use your brain ffs

Spoiler

I'd advise you don't do this 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
I'd advise you don't do this 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

its a joke m8 :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 7
1 - Click on new DM
5 - Use your brain ffs

Spoiler

Thanks for the very helpful stuff XD
Original post by TJ149
Thanks for the very helpful stuff XD

You are most welcome, anytime
Enjoy your evening Monsieur :wink:
Original post by Dom2375
Send a dick pic.

Cheesus Crust nooooo
:naughty:
its a joke m8 :lol:

Spoiler

😂😂 I thought It was, and cool thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
😂😂 I thought It was, and cool thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

how very kind of you :fan:

Spoiler

Send her pictures of furniture

She will probably laugh

Then reply "moving into your dms"
Reply 13
loooool thanks guys for the help, well the chat is going smoothly.
Reply 14
Original post by TJ149
loooool thanks guys for the help, well the chat is going smoothly.

is she pretty :colondollar::h:
Reply 15
However, she's talking about how the people I know aren't nice to her, don't know how we got to this but I'm scared she's seeing me as that person you tell everything to but never like. Or she's just really chatty.
Reply 16
Original post by ,L,
is she pretty :colondollar::h:

I wouldn't want to slide in if she wasn't bruh :u:
Original post by TJ149
However, she's talking about how the people I know aren't nice to her, don't know how we got to this but I'm scared she's seeing me as that person you tell everything to but never like. Or she's just really chatty.

I don't think that just because she's opening up to you she is equating you with a friend but not someone she could like. Sounds like you've already gained her trust. So don't spend a ton of time just messaging her.... ask her if she'd like to meet for tea/coffee and if she's keen then I think you can assume there is interest there. Then just continue to be yourself and ask her out again. Good Luck!
How about instead of trying to slide into her DMs, you speak to her in person
Reply 19
Original post by Pinkberry_y
How about instead of trying to slide into her DMs, you speak to her in person

yeah sadly I've already slid in plus the whole aim of sliding in Dm's is to eventually meet up...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending