The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HFancy1997
dont think they will be low:/ very high imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

:bawling:
Ffs how have they managed to breach their embargo already :s-smilie:
Any grade boundary predictions for edexcel maths C1,C2,C3,C4 and S1?
dont think they will be low:/ very high imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

you think the f325 boundries will be higher than last years? I found it difficult
Reply 4524
Original post by retardis
Ffs how have they managed to breach their embargo already :s-smilie:

Who??
Original post by mgill17
don't even go there I held it together in that exam somehow and cried a little when I got home.....then I had AQA C3 the next day...

omd i had a cried soon bad after both these exams
Original post by Kamara7

Sorry:/ howd you find the exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angoranimi
Yeah!! Well the Japan release is next year but they'll probably release is some time here later on in the year, I saw some websites commenting on it. I hope the game's as emotional as the original series though. I just can't wait!! New music, characters, puzzles... :excited: But ugh Thursday :frown:

I'm looking forward to this so much! Yay! :biggrin:
is there anyone else that will NOT be checking track first
Original post by Raaaas
you think the f325 boundries will be higher than last years? I found it difficult

I did bad i did so many silly mistakes f324
Original post by Kamara7

Glad to see someone who sat the same exam as I did and love the Professor Layton series at the same time :h:
so i got a really bad haircut recently and i'm telling myself that if i miss my offer then at least i can grow out my hair on a gap year and look better by the time i start next september : - )
Original post by Mvoykov
So, all 4 years are funded by the NHS?

For me it is but I started uni in 2014 and I believe this is the last year that the NHS is funding courses for new starters.
Sorry:/ howd you find the exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overall not too bad, thankfully there was no scary proton NMR question like year's and I could actually do the last question on F325 for once :biggrin: It's the mistakes that might cost me, like not counting carbons as part of the ligand's skeletal :facepalm: I think I did a calculation error somewhere in F324 and I might've screwed up the 6 marker on electrode potentials. And then there's coursework...

How d'you find them? :smile:
Original post by Raaaas

not higher than last years, slightly lower. Like 2-3 marks lower for the a* and A, not sure on other boundries but they should follow the same trend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4535
Original post by tanyapotter
so i got a really bad haircut recently and i'm telling myself that if i miss my offer then at least i can grow out my hair on a gap year and look better by the time i start next september : - )

Did you do it on purpose? And surely you can fix it anyway?
Im hoping for low grade boundaries for f214😭
Original post by Aph
Did you do it on purpose? And surely you can fix it anyway?

no, i just didn't expect it to be as short as it is (but i'm kind of glad because it is some consolation for missing my offer lol). the only way i can fix it is by waiting for it to grow out or else i will look like an 8 year old during freshers
Original post by MessyEffy
when you haven't even taken down your revision notes from your wall because subconsciously you know you'll be retaking:u::h:

PRSOM. Tomorrow but I bet I won't remember, don't even remember repping you tbh :biggrin:

Original post by Aph
Who??

Excuse the spelling but Gloucestershire. My friend just got an email.
Original post by tanyapotter
no, i just didn't expect it to be as short as it is (but i'm kind of glad because it is some consolation for missing my offer lol). the only way i can fix it is by waiting for it to grow out or else
i will look like an 8 year old during freshers

I feel like I look like a 12 year old so I'm worried about looking younger than everyone else :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest