Original post by Saba XD
Asalamualaikum my fellow brothers and sisters. :biggrin:

Wa'alaykumAsalam :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD

Wasalam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperHuman98
Whats a good dua for days leading up to results day? And before opening the results?

Fam if you flop your results there aint no blaming God for it.
Original post by HAnwar
You're always on about food :rolleyes:

The past few weeks have gone by quick.
Yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. Food unites us all though doesn't it :tongue:

I've been working full time and extra so I've been very busy. My summer seems to have almost past without me even noticing it.
image.png
Found this on Twitter🤗🤗🤗
Original post by Inve
I know. Food unites us all though doesn't it :tongue:

I've been working full time and extra so I've been very busy. My summer seems to have almost past without me even noticing it.

Lol

Give yourself a break :redface:
How are you feeling about uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Lol

Give yourself a break :redface:
How are you feeling about uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm saving for a few things so it's got to be done ... unfortunately.

Hmm..I'm feeling kind of excited and a bit nervous...I've never been so I don't know what to expect. I'm a bit concerned about the workload alongside my employment. But it's also going to be amazing being able to study languages in an academic environment because it's been my goal for quite a few years. Alhamdulillah.
Hoping the uni has a good Muslim presence and that the prayer room and ISOC are decent so I can get involved.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inve
I'm saving for a few things so it's got to be done ... unfortunately.

Hmm..I'm feeling kind of excited and a bit nervous...I've never been so I don't know what to expect. I'm a bit concerned about the workload alongside my employment. But it's also going to be amazing being able to study languages in an academic environment because it's been my goal for quite a few years. Alhamdulillah.
Hoping the uni has a good Muslim presence and that the prayer room and ISOC are decent so I can get involved.

Dw everyone will be in the same boat as you.
Keep on top of work from the start, otherwise it'll build up and you'll end up having a breakdown lol
You'll really enjoy it, Arabic is great. I'm also studying it Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Dw everyone will be in the same boat as you.
Keep on top of work from the start, otherwise it'll build up and you'll end up having a breakdown lol
You'll really enjoy it, Arabic is great. I'm also studying it Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I learned that lesson from my year at college alhamdulillah. I'm not making those mistakes again. I've cut out a lot of the distractions from my life that I had during college alhamdulillah.
MashaAllah. So you're studying it for a degree? Or some other type of study? May Allah grant you success
Original post by ash92:)
That is certainly not a basis of tafseer. We don't pick and choose the interpretation of ahkaam from the Quran based on whims. To acknowledge that the Quran says something whilst not doing it is one thing, but to become influenced by things like what sits well with you and those around you in what you conclude of the Quran's instruction is a whole other matter.

This is what the Christians did and it eventually lead to a significant number of new atheists. As Muslims, we don't let 'what other people think' justify the distortion and twisting of Quranic injections. Rather, we study the Quran in order to attain a wholesome understanding of the issue at hand. It is very important not to mix up our priorities. We seek reward and acceptance from Allah ta'ala, no from those of His creation who deny His rights and favours upon them.

Entirely false. :rofl::rolleyes:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inve
Yeah I learned that lesson from my year at college alhamdulillah. I'm not making those mistakes again. I've cut out a lot of the distractions from my life that I had during college alhamdulillah.
MashaAllah. So you're studying it for a degree? Or some other type of study? May Allah grant you success

That's good :smile:
I picked it as an optional module and I'm gonna study it outside of uni too Insha Allah.
Ameen and you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
That's good :smile:
I picked it as an optional module and I'm gonna study it outside of uni too Insha Allah.
Ameen and you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm curious now what do you do at University?
Original post by OGGUS
I'm curious now what do you do at University?

Biochem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its been a long time since i was on this thread. Its a ritual for me to say
Original post by Snufkin
I don't want to get dragged into a pointless debate,

Likewise
Original post by Saba XD

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Its been a long time since i was on this thread. Its a ritual for me to say

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Guys try to fast next week, you have the white days and ofc the sunnah of Monday and Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending