The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Klli_98
Im hoping for low grade boundaries for f214😭

How did u find f215 it was a bit hard
Reply 4541
Original post by tanyapotter
no, i just didn't expect it to be as short as it is (but i'm kind of glad because it is some consolation for missing my offer lol). the only way i can fix it is by waiting for it to grow out or else i will look like an 8 year old during freshers

Well unless you are going to Scotland surely freshers isn't for nearly 7 weeks. So you have time to grow it out.
Original post by retardis
PRSOM. Tomorrow but I bet I won't remember, don't even remember repping you tbh :biggrin:

Excuse the spelling but Gloucestershire. My friend just got an email.

Telling them they got a place??
I think i failed ?!?!?!?! Aaaahhhhhhh
Original post by coolgamer
How did u find f215 it was a bit hard

It was abit easier than f214 but it was such a long paper compared to all the past papers
Ffs how have they managed to breach their embargo already :s-smilie:

I'd appreciate if Notts would breach it and tell me NOW.
Original post by Kamara7
Overall not too bad, thankfully there was no scary proton NMR question like year's and I could actually do the last question on F325 for once :biggrin: It's the mistakes that might cost me, like not counting carbons as part of the ligand's skeletal :facepalm: I think I did a calculation error somewhere in F324 and I might've screwed up the 6 marker on electrode potentials. And then there's coursework...

How d'you find them? :smile:

I found them very good, I think ive definitely got my A, hoping for an a*. dont worry about silly mistakes, everyone makes them and you shouldnt worry too much about those:smile: the electrode potential was kinda tricky I gotta admit but I think I got it:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
I feel like I look like a 12 year old so I'm worried about looking younger than everyone else :laugh:

i need to stop being so superficial but this afternoon i actually sat down and told myself that even if i did make it into my firm, i'd take a gap year solely to grow out my hair because it is so awful
Original post by sakuraton
Glad to see someone who sat the same exam as I did and love the Professor Layton series at the same time :h:

I just looked on your profile and you did the same subjects with the same exam boards as I did, I kinda felt obliged to follow you :lol: Only difference is I carried on OCR psychology (I know, what was I thinking :rofl:). How are you feeling about your exams in general? :smile:
Original post by Aph

Yeah it was very random, just says your place has been confirmed etc etc
I am so terrified that 'terrified' is not even an apt word to use.
Original post by fefssdf
I'd appreciate if Notts would breach it and tell me NOW.

Ikr I'm so happy for her but I was secretly hoping why cant it be me :frown:
Original post by ivybridge
I am so terrified that 'terrified' is not even an apt word to use.

Why? I recall you stating your grades don't matter

Someone else started a thread earlier today saying they had also had an email confirming their offer was now unconditional too!
Hey everyone! I hope everyone isn't as nervous as me for results day :tongue:
A slight conundrum: I'm predicted ABB, and my firm offered my far lower than that (though I don't for the life of me know why), yet I'm still bricking it. I'm very lucky to have such a nice offer, but I can't help but feel like I still won't get into my firm. I'm so worried that I've been getting about 2 hours of sleep per day, and only falling asleep at about 8-10am every morning. I don't know what to do with myself! How do you guys calm yourselves down in the lead up to results day?
Reply 4554

Ahhhh, well it doesn't supprise me that it was them (a rather poor uni) but it's certainly annoying and how they can think they'll get away with it is beyond belief.
can access my results from 6am on the 18th, at least I won't have to wait long when I wake up from the little sleep that I might get.
Original post by Aph
Well unless you are going to Scotland surely freshers isn't for nearly 7 weeks. So you have time to grow it out.

I wish i were a healthy person whose hair grew by any substantial amount in 6 weeks
Original post by Aph
Ahhhh, well it doesn't supprise me that it was them (a rather poor uni) but it's certainly annoying and how they can think they'll get away with it is beyond belief.

What's this about a breach?
Quick question, will teachers go into schools/colleges the day before results day or will they have there class results sent to them?
Original post by AmyPilot
Someone else started a thread earlier today saying they had also had an email confirming their offer was now unconditional too!

Oh gosh two people in one day, the unis are certainly in trouble. Lets just hope its not a terrible mistake

Original post by Aph

Yeah ik not the best uni in the world, I'd be raving if it was Oxbridge, or even better yet Nottingham. I don't see the need to breach it tho, unless it was a genuine mistake, I'm sure many people going there would have been pretty certain they were going to get in, my friend was anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest