The Student Room Group

How to not be anxious about results day?

Is anyone else going about their normal business and then just stopping and realising "S**T IT'S A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY VERY SOON" then having a mini panic attack about it then repeating that whole cycle a few times a day? I am, and I'm sure that probably sounds crazy to everyone. I just don't get how people stay so damn calm about it :'( any tips on staying calm/ distracting yourself from nerves?
(edited 7 years ago)
Chill out, it's not the end of the world- keep thinking to yourself. There's always resits and gap years-
The countdown on TSR probably doesn't help :erm:

It's not easy but just keep yourself occupied and the time will fly by. It's easy to forget that it's summer.
Whatever happens, no matter how much you panic, it won't change your results. Best thing to do is to distract yourself by working or binge watching a box set or hanging out with friends :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by PurplePixie96

XD lol
Original post by L33t
Is anyone else going about their normal business and then just stopping and realising "S**T IT'S A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY VERY SOON" then having a mini panic attack about it then repeating that whole cycle a few times a day? I am, and I'm sure that probably sounds crazy to everyone. I just don't get how people stay so damn calm about it :'( any tips on staying calm/ distracting yourself from nerves?

Surprisingly, unlike last year, I haven't panicked at all! :smile: I've just kept myself busy and forgot all about it! I'm sure that I will feel something on Wednesday night, but I'm happy :smile: Just focus on keeping yourself occupied, and you'll forget the stress.

Quick Reply

Latest