The Student Room Group

Shots fired at french resort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brahmin of Booty
That's like saying just because my fire alarm went off when I was cooking, there could be a fire in a major public building.

Don't waste your breath; hyperbole is his entire M.O. If Russia Today were to report that a brown cat had defecated on a white porch, he'd consider it a prima facie 'terrorist incident' until forensic study could ascertain that its owner was not, in fact, directly affiliated with ISIS.
Reply 21
Original post by TercioOfParma
Reports just coming in

https://t.co/yGQYfG1SZx

We know who is to blame

It could be terrorism, I am not denying that. However, I haven't mentioned Islam.

So were there shots or not? What do you know that the police do not or is it a cover up?
Original post by 999tigger
So were there shots or not? What do you know that the police do not or is it a cover up?

There have been reports of gunshots, the police are saying that there has been a stampede but no terrorist attack. The police have covered things up in the past so I think it is worth keeping an eye on it.
There have been reports of gunshots, the police are saying that there has been a stampede but no terrorist attack. The police have covered things up in the past so I think it is worth keeping an eye on it.

So as RST official supporter you are standing by gunshots have probably fired and police cover up story. Do you have the name of the attacker, motives and casualty list as well? Have any arrests been made? Wehn will you be updating us next?
I think it is worth mentioning this is near where that burkini event was stopped.

So called religion of "peace" strikes again.
So as RST official supporter you are standing by gunshots have probably fired and police cover up story. Do you have the name of the attacker, motives and casualty list as well? Have any arrests been made? Wehn will you be updating us next?

No, I am not. I am saying it is potentially a cover up. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Also, how does me post an RST link make me a RST supporter?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fujitaro
We know who is to blame

Allah Akbar! I have a cancer!
No, I am not. I am saying it is potentially a cover up. Stop jumping to conclusions.

You can reason with the left and terrorist sympathisers.
Original post by Profesh
Don't waste your breath; hyperbole is his entire M.O. If Russia Today were to report that a brown cat had defecated on a white porch, he'd consider it a prima facie 'terrorist incident' until forensic study could ascertain that its owner was not, in fact, directly affiliated with ISIS.

The arguments are pathetic ''it could be terrorist, therefore it deserves a thread''. If a Muslim woman buys a bottle of Domestos does it mean she's making a bleach bomb? According to him I'm sure it could

Or she could be cleaning her bathroom.
Reply 30

It wouldn't even be the first time in the last month that the police have lied about a terror attack being suspicious of what they are saying is reasonable.

I havent jumped to any conclusions, just relying you as the resident expert with your finger on the pulse. You seem to know your stuff as to whats happening before anyone else am impressed. Perhaps you should get the mods to update your thread title. Put cover up in there as well.
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
The arguments are pathetic ''it could be terrorist, therefore it deserves a thread''. If a Muslim woman buys a bottle of Domestos does it mean she's making a bleach bomb? According to him I'm sure it could

Or she could be cleaning her bathroom.

So reports of shots fired and people stampeding couldn't potentially be a terrorist attack?
(edited 7 years ago)
Apparently several ambulances are on the scene and the police have asked people not to clutter the phone lines.
Reply 34
So reports of shots fired and people stampeding couldn't potentially be a terrorist attack?

It sounds like a normal Friday night on broad street in Birmingham.
Original post by joecphillips
It sounds like a normal Friday night on broad street in Birmingham.

Funny enough wasn't that what Birmingham Labour MP Jess Phillips said when hundreds of Cologne women were raped and sexually assaulted......oh wait....was that your joke?
Original post by Fujitaro
We know who is to blame

I thought it was

Original post by caravaggio2
Funny enough wasn't that what Birmingham Labour MP Jess Phillips said when hundreds of Cologne women were raped and sexually assaulted......oh wait....was that your joke?

I remember that. You actually have to wonder what planet some of these people live on.*

As for the story, yes, police forces around Western Europe have a recent proven history of flat out lying about these things but the facts always come out in the end so let's wait until we have a better source than R bloody T shall we.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending