The Student Room Group

Things you hate about the opposite sex.

title. post anything that you hate about the opposite sex.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
passive-aggressiveness
How bloody confusing guys are!!!! They'll act like they're into you, flirt with you, kiss you then when you start to like them back they just go off you and act as if you're nothing. I wish they'd just tell you how they're feeling rather than leaving us second guessing everything. Also FFS if you like us APPROACH US, we girls don't want to be doing the chasing
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Also FFS if you like us APPROACH US, we girls don't want to be doing the chasing

So what you're saying is.... it's only okay for guys to deal with rejection. :colonhash:
pretty much everything.
all the men in my life so far have been obsessive possessive arrogant shits.
dont even fancy men so they cant even redeem themselves in that way either.

hopefully as i get to know more men my opinion will change about their personalities
how possessive they are and how violent and arrogant they can be.
like calm down your not the only one with issues stop throwing things ffs
Original post by eden3
So what you're saying is.... it's only okay for guys to deal with rejection. :colonhash:

Well all I'm saying is since evolutionary times, it's been the guy doing the chasing, I don't see why it should change
When guys want a smart girl, but not a girl smarter than them :redface:
Reply 8
Well all I'm saying is since evolutionary times, it's been the guy doing the chasing, I don't see why it should change

If we should continue with evolution, men should should just go after the attractive females. It seems your out of luck :colonhash:
- Gossiping.
- Obsessing over looks but then never really believing they're good-looking. It means they trust their own opinion more than yours...
- Emotional incontinence.
What do guys really think of the boob butt situation? Me and my friend spent an entire afternoon sat in Starbucks trying to work this out
When guys who I do not know touch my ass
Original post by ,L,
If we should continue with evolution, men should should just go after the attractive females. It seems your out of luck :colonhash:

Lmao men STILL just go after the attractive females
Original post by Serine Soul
When guys want a smart girl, but not a girl smarter than them :redface:

Aha, this is so true. Sorry!

Also true: I want a girl that's super fit but not as super fit me...
Let's face it, anything said on this thread is just a massive generalisation that no one should take too seriously.
Reply 15
Lmao men STILL just go after the attractive females

No we don't! I think it's the other way round
You girls go for guys who are mean to you and pretend to like you just cause their popular or attractive
I go for anyone who's nice and doesn't follow the crowd
#notahipster :h:
Original post by ,L,
No we don't! I think it's the other way round
You girls go for guys who are mean to you and pretend to like you just cause their popular or attractive
I go for anyone who's nice and doesn't follow the crowd
#notahipster :h:

NO! I've gone for guys who've been nice in the past as well as guys who have been jerks. The nice sweet reliable guys have also turned out to be confusing, sending mixed signals and blanking you after they get what they want.
How's it funny?
So you're saying the larger majority are fine with a pancake butt and boobs
Original post by Anonymous
Let's face it, anything said on this thread is just a massive generalisation that no one should take too seriously.

Pretty much, bad traits just come from bad people, gender hasn't got anything to do with it.

Quick Reply

Latest