The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
He is right next to me :colondollar:
Sorry he is calling so gtg have some...ehm.....

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by hamza772000
lol, ok :tongue: :colone:

lol, yh I think so too :tongue: but if they ban me, I'll sue them for being homophobic :mmm:

Anyways Goodnight T :biggrin:

Goodnight you guys :grouphugs: :flybye:
Original post by mr T 999
Goodnight you guys :grouphugs: :flybye:

Night xx :grouphugs:
Ihbghigvu
70 posts till 100th
Original post by mr T 999
We should stop this now before we go too far and end up getting banned for inappropriate content lol :mmm:

Lmao to whoever created these :hump2: :hump: :surprise: there so funny :rofl:

Posted from OtherWorld

:colonhash::bike::bee2::excited::fangs::fan::hoppy::jebus::mob::moo::kungfu::koala::shakecane:
⬆️My fave
Hello from the OTHERSIDE
Hey missy you so fine you blow my mind. Hey MISSY
Demons run whn a good man goes to war
Bleep
Is anyone home
:007:
Original post by RickmanAlways
Bleep

PeelB-anana
Hey hey hey!
:charm::cheeky::coffee::couchpotato::crast::devil3::devil::fleurdelis::gfight::groovy::hump::horse::horns::hippie::jumphug::littleangel::llama::lovedup2::loveduck::loony::moo::party2::party:

I love these emoji's! It seem that there are some new ones too! Does anyone know?
:colonhash:
This HAS to be the best emoji to ever exist!
I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone!

I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racist hate.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racist

Feel the heatI don’t like it, when umm… railway lines are whiteI don’t like it when umm… day becomes night

My language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone!

! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t nowhere nearI don’t like it, I don’t like anything!

Please explain, why can’t my blood be coloured whiteI should talk to some medical doctors, coloured blood is just not rightI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about it

But I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seat

Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatGet down, get down, down, downI don’t like anything, except I like neil diamond, yeah!

Disco dance, disco danceDisco nation, not a chanceDisco dance, disco dance

Out of my tree, out of my branchI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything!

I don’t like a puppet without stringsThere's a muppet in the wingsAnd it's saying racist things, I wont cop that, no wayI, I, I, I don’t like anythingVideo killed the racist star, Howard wonders what you are But he is on the scrapheap too, bit of a DownerI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about itBut I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatFeel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! No the whole thing is wrong, and it stinks and I don’t like it
(edited 7 years ago)
such a ghost town, not a single car can be heard nor an animal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:
This HAS to be the best emoji to ever exist!

How are you?

I shall start calling you a vampire since you post only at night
Original post by Impressive
How are you?

I shall start calling you a vampire since you post only at night

image.jpeg

The town of TSR is quiet, almost too quiet not a sound can be heard nor the whisper of trees.

Well it IS morning here. (Currently 13:39)
image.jpeg

The town of TSR is quiet, almost too quiet not a sound can be heard nor the whisper of trees.

Well it IS morning here. (Currently 13:39)

Then it's afternoon. Well I was referring to my town - it's dead silent and it was 7 hours ago as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest