The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Studies 2017 entry

Hi Guys!

Just creating a group for 2017 entry for PA studies.

You can post here: where you applied, if you got an interview, how it went, tips, whatever.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

No but iv thought about doing it : ) am a registered Nurse what degree do you have?
Reply 2
Original post by daksh
Hi Guys!

Just creating a group for 2017 entry for PA studies.

You can post here: where you applied, if you got an interview, how it went, tips, whatever.

Hope this helps! :smile:

UWE. starting in september :smile:
I know not 2017...but Starting Sheffield Hallam in September
Sheffield Hallam is January start only mate. January 2017 (I'm starting at Sheffield Hallam)
Original post by Ilir1989
Sheffield Hallam is January start only mate. January 2017 (I'm starting at Sheffield Hallam)

I know someone told me the other day! January is better for me
Hi guys what backgrounds degrees do you all have?
Reply 7
I'm waiting for the applications to open for the northwest, hoping for a man 17 start too. I did my BSc and MSc at UWE 😀
Reply 8
Hi, I am starting at Sheffield Hallam January 2017. I just want to find out if anyone have received any further information regarding the course.
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you all mainly science grads?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesManc
I know not 2017...but Starting Sheffield Hallam in September

Original post by Caro G
Hi, I am starting at Sheffield Hallam January 2017. I just want to find out if anyone have received any further information regarding the course.

Looking forward to you starting in January! If you have any questions, please let me know :smile:

Thanks,
Laura
(Official Hallam rep)
Reply 11
Hi Laura, I just want to find out when we will be getting further information on the course. I have emailed admission and have not received any reply.

Thank you
Original post by angelseyes
Hi guys what backgrounds degrees do you all have?

I had a psychology degree
Reply 13
I have a Biomedical science degree and a clinical chemistry MSc, worked in biochemistry since graduation.
Reply 14
Original post by JamesManc
I had a psychology degree

Hi James, I have a radiotherapy degree
Original post by liam2210
Hi James, I have a radiotherapy degree

Cool, that seems to be a well-looked-upon degree to become a Physician Associate
hey guys anyone know what the craic is with accommodation for postgrads? im considering going private but i know sometimes for the first year its better to just go with student accom...
I have a biomed degree from Queens Belfast but haven't worked in it from graduation barr some cancer research !
Reply 17
hi
has anyone interviewed for University of Birmingham? I have an interview for next week and was just looking for some friendly tips on the process
Original post by Ruric
hi
has anyone interviewed for University of Birmingham? I have an interview for next week and was just looking for some friendly tips on the process

Hi, yeah I had an interview for Birmingham :smile: Some tips include:

-Look confident
-Learn why you actually chose Bham
-You're not given time to waffle so make sure what you say is pretty concise
-Make yourself sound as genuine as possible, don't talk like a robot or sound scripted, throw in a few formal jokes here and there
-Have a read through problem based learning
-Read about a few health organisations

and finally, do not panic because that's what they might wanna do to see how you cope, so don't crack and keep smiling :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by jelaniye
Hi, yeah I had an interview for Birmingham :smile: Some tips include:

-Look confident
-Learn why you actually chose Bham
-You're not given time to waffle so make sure what you say is pretty concise
-Make yourself sound as genuine as possible, don't talk like a robot or sound scripted, throw in a few formal jokes here and there
-Have a read through problem based learning
-Read about a few health organisations

and finally, do not panic because that's what they might wanna do to see how you cope, so don't crack and keep smiling :smile:

Thank you so much. I will look these things up. i appreciate you helping me cause I hadn't looked at them at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending