The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Uni of Greenwich for nursing

Is this university good for children's nursing?
Original post by Nursey_nurse
Is this university good for children's nursing?

Hello there!

What kind of things are you looking for that will make this course good for you?

The university of Greenwich's reputation for producing outstanding nurses has set us apart from the rest. Our nursing courses provide our students with the best education and practice possible.

The university has been ranked 100% for student satisfaction and 100% for graduate employment in terms of nursing. If you are looking for a hands-on training experience, we ensure you will spend 50% of your time in work placements being assessed by a qualified practitioner. We prepare you to apply for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a registered Children’s Nurse.

I hope this helps! :colondollar:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hello there!

What kind of things are you looking for that will make this course good for you?

The university of Greenwich's reputation for producing outstanding nurses has set us apart from the rest. Our nursing courses provide our students with the best education and practice possible.

The university has been ranked 100% for student satisfaction and 100% for graduate employment in terms of nursing. If you are looking for a hands-on training experience, we ensure you will spend 50% of your time in work placements being assessed by a qualified practitioner. We prepare you to apply for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a registered Children’s Nurse.

I hope this helps! :colondollar:

Thank you for this reply it's helped me quite a bit (y)
Is there any way to have information about the students halls but more specifically avery halls?
Original post by Nursey_nurse
Thank you for this reply it's helped me quite a bit (y)
Is there any way to have information about the students halls but more specifically avery halls?

Hello,

For information regarding our Avery Hill halls, please follow the link- http://www2.gre.ac.uk/study/accommodation/campus/avery_hill

This should help, if you require more specific information you can get in touch with our Accommodation team!:u:
Reply 4
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hello,

For information regarding our Avery Hill halls, please follow the link- http://www2.gre.ac.uk/study/accommodation/campus/avery_hill

This should help, if you require more specific information you can get in touch with our Accommodation team!:u:

Awesome, thank you for the reply. I'm really excited about going here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending