The Student Room Group

We're the Community Team, ask us anything!

Community Team
Ask us anything!

The Community Team (or CT, as they're often called) work with the section leaders and support team members to make sure the site is safe and always topical. Their role is to moderate the site and create conversations or engage with other members on the site. Not only this, but their role includes making sure the site is as fun and as useful as possible; facilitating a place where people can make friends and find lots of support too. You can't miss them, their usernames are in bold red font.

The CT are comprised of several roles, these are community executives, managers and the editorial team.

Ask me anything!

For more information about the Community Team, see here.

Disclaimer: We want everyone to be able to take part in this, but we cannot answer sensitive questions regarding moderation or members of the community specifically. The Community Team would be happy to discuss moderation with you in Ask the Community Team (AtCT). You can, however, ask about what we would do in certain situations, etc.! Please don't ask any mean questions either. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
Why're there so many issues like this one at the moment...

(Where the last editor of the post shows as the OP in list view:
Capture6.PNG
Original post by mobbsy91
Why're there so many issues like this one at the moment...

(Where the last editor of the post shows as the OP in list view:
Capture6.PNG

Oops not a member of the CT… :colondollar: I've just changed the OP over to Fox Corner, I was the OP originally but she's a member of the CT so it makes more sense. :smile:
Who voices 'Tighten' in the film Megamind, whete his character resembles his own physical appearance?
Original post by iEthan
Oops not a member of the CT… :colondollar: I've just changed the OP over to Fox Corner, I was the OP originally but she's a member of the CT so it makes more sense. :smile:

Ahh yeh, it's looking fine now on list view.
which tsr do the community team consist of
What are the unwritten rules that posters should be aware of?
Reply 8
Original post by RDKGames

How much wood would a woodpecker peck if a woodpecker could peck wood?
Reply 9
Original post by ScienceFantatic
which tsr do the community team consist of

Hiya!

The CT members are myself, @The Learn Ranger, @She-Ra, @Alisaurus Cats, @Pickles, @Queen Cersei, @Captain Jack , @shooks and @Danny Dorito :smile:

Original post by Kyx
How much wood would a woodpecker peck if a woodpecker could peck wood?

Original post by SeanFM
Who voices 'Tighten' in the film Megamind, whete his character resembles his own physical appearance?

That would be Will Ferrell

Spoiler

About 700 pounds.
Compared to beavers, groundhogs/woodchucks are not adept at moving timber, although some will chew wood. (At Cornell, woodchucks that gnaw their wooden nest boxes are given scraps of 2-by-4 lumber.) A wildlife biologist once measured the inside volume of a typical woodchuck burrow and estimated that -- if wood filled the hole instead of dirt -- the industrious animal would have chucked about 700 pounds' worth.
Do you everyone's IP address :K:
How did you get involved with TSR?
Reply 15
Original post by PugDevil

:console:
Who is the best TSR group staff member?

(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

The techies just did a server update, sorry about that :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
If the community team had a wrestling competition, who would win?

Latest