The Student Room Group

Two girls said they love me

I go to private school with them and going onto year 13. They both live relatively close to me, but in opposite directions. They're considered great friends to me like my other friends who are mostly lads. But I never saw those two girls as lovers or anything like that, just friends to have a banter with. Also one of my male friends has a crush on one of them, so I don't know if I should tell him or not.

My dad usually plays golf with their dads every weekend. So this is when I see them outside of school grounds.

What would you do in my situation?
Original post by Anonymous
I go to private school with them and going onto year 13. They both live relatively close to me, but in opposite directions. They're considered great friends to me like my other friends who are mostly lads. But I never saw those two girls as lovers or anything like that, just friends to have a banter with. Also one of my male friends has a crush on one of them, so I don't know if I should tell him or not.

My dad usually plays golf with their dads every weekend. So this is when I see them outside of school grounds.

I think you need to expand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Moonstruck16
I think you need to expand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They both don't know the other have romantic feelings for me, assuming we're just good friends. I don't know how to turn them down, because I don't see them as potential girlfriends or anything like that. Then I'm worried if they tell their dads about what I said or possibly make up something, then somehow ruin the friendship of my dad with their dads.
Go for the one your mate has a crush on. #banter
Just talk to them. They're human too.

Say you only see them as a friend and that you are not interested in a relationship on your last year of secondary school. I know it makes it awkward for you and these girls but it's better than being stuck in an awkward relationship with a girl you don't have feelings for.

Alternatively you could go out with them as friends not as a date, to a place outside of school and see whether you'd want to pursue a relationship with either.
Original post by Donkey******
Go for the one your mate has a crush on. #banter

Or that

:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:
Honesty is best policy. If you don't feel for them, let them know.
:hubba:
I'd probably sleep with them then **** off to uni and message them every time I was home during the holidays.
Reply 9
Original post by ExoIceCream99
Just talk to them. They're human too.

Say you only see them as a friend and that you are not interested in a relationship on your last year of secondary school. I know it makes it awkward for you and these girls but it's better than being stuck in an awkward relationship with a girl you don't have feelings for.

Alternatively you could go out with them as friends not as a date, to a place outside of school and see whether you'd want to pursue a relationship with either.

I feel like I need to bring a male friend, if they both go out with me to an arcade, cinema or whatever. So they don't get too fixated on me. It's a bit weird to be getting into a relationship in year 13. I prefer to focus on my academic work in my final year.

True. I'm only worried about them making up things and saying that I was rude to them. I'll probably do it at the end of a school day or something.
Original post by Double Agent
I'd probably sleep with them then **** off to uni and message them every time I was home during the holidays.

That sounds like what almost every single lad said to me.
Mate, here is what I would do. It's so rare an opportunity like this pops up, if I was in your situation, get with both of them on the low. You say that they "love" you, love is often what they think they feel, but in biological terms "love" usually means they want to have sexy time with you! So go for it, get with both of them on the low, don't let either girl find out you're banging both of them. Think of it like practice for future opportunities 😀. And as for your mate that fancies one of them, **** him. Friendship never lasts, I can highly guarantee that he would do the same if it was the other way around, you are going separate ways soon anyway so what does it matter? What can he even do about it? Same with the girls to be honest. And don't worry about your dad, he would probably tell you "well done son!".

And remember the golden rule, wear a saddle (condom) before you ride a horse! Go get some mate! 👍

Tell me how it goes and what you decide. PM me brother!
(edited 7 years ago)
Go for the hot one. Have a fun ride; smash the back doors in :sexface:
Then go to the nice one saying how you've made a mistake and that she was the right one for you. :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous

I'd say you should go for the one who your friend isn't crushing on as that could cause a rift and most fried have information that can destroy you so make the right choice
Ask them if they love food more than you.
If it was only one of them that said it, I might suggest giving her a chance. However, with two, I'm not sure how you'd choose. So just keep on being friends with them, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending