The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Who drinks the most coffee/tea in the office? Are hummus chips still being shipped in by the truckload? :holmes:

I serve the least amount of tea - I have been here for 8 weeks and have served one round of teas :colone: Going against the intern rep :wink:
Original post by PugDevil
I serve the least amount of tea - I have been here for 8 weeks and have served one round of teas :colone: Going against the intern rep :wink:

They don't make their interns make tea for everyone?! :shock: You, sir, don't know you're born. Let me tell you. :lol:
How much money does the site generate per month?
Original post by Professor Oak
100 TSR coins. 100 TSR coins gets you one TSR buck. A pretty massive prize.

How do I catch a mewtwo?!:ahee:

:getmecoat:
Original post by iEthan
They don't make their interns make tea for everyone?! :shock: You, sir, don't know you're born. Let me tell you. :lol:

Well I flew under the radar for a while, but then I sat with a different group of people, such as @Professor Oak... they then bullied me into submission and alas, tea was then made :colone:
Original post by Airmed
@Fox Corner I will be sad if I don't at least get a shoutout for my wonderful Natalie Dormer obsession.

omg Natalie <3

Original post by PugDevil
Well I flew under the radar for a while, but then I sat with a different group of people, such as @Professor Oak... they then bullied me into submission and alas, tea was then made :colone:

Ah I see… blend in to the background. Pretend you're from AdOps, keep Adwords open and type furiously, muttering 'insights' and 'trends' and 'CPM' under your breath… make pretend phone calls until your phone accidentally rings while you've got it in your hand. That kind of thing? :wink:
Original post by RDKGames
Which other TSR mod member do you like the most? Which one do you dislike the most?

Spoiler

:eek:

Well, from my lovely Study Help team special shout-outs to @usycool1 and @Gingerbread101 for being the absolute best section leaders :heart:

I honestly think all the Support Team do an amazing job and you've asked me a really difficult question :lol:

Original post by Airmed
@Fox Corner I will be sad if I don't at least get a shoutout for my wonderful Natalie Dormer obsession.

Every time I see your profile pic it brightens up my day :heart:

Original post by Changing Skies
What is your favourite part of the job? :h: thanks for everything you all do!

Interacting and helping out with the community! Although I spend most of my time trying to help out in A-Levels and Study Help, I also love lurking around chat because some of the stuff that users come up with is hilarious :rofl:

Original post by iEthan
Who drinks the most coffee/tea in the office? Are hummus chips still being shipped in by the truckload? :holmes:

Me and @The Learn Ranger drink the most tea I think, and we always go for coffee at the yummy coffee shop next door.

I miss hummus chips, we haven't had any in ages!! Today may be a hummus chip day actually - you've reminded me how yummy they are :tongue:
Reply 49
Original post by RDKGames
omg Natalie <3

That's my favourite gif of all time. :moon:

Original post by Fox Corner

Every time I see your profile pic it brightens up my day :heart:

Aww. :hugs: :colondollar:
Original post by iEthan
Ah I see… blend in to the background. Pretend you're from AdOps, keep Adwords open and type furiously, muttering 'insights' and 'trends' and 'CPM' under your breath… make pretend phone calls until your phone accidentally rings while you've got it in your hand. That kind of thing? :wink:

Original post by The_JoKeR
How much money does the site generate per month?

I actually don't know off the top of my head! We don't really deal with the money side that much

Spoiler

Can i know what is the best program to retrieve photos which is gone from iphone 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swwet aish
Can i know what is the best program to retrieve photos which is gone from iphone 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see you've already posted about this in a thread in Mobile phones. It's best to wait for someone to answer you there. :woo:
Original post by iEthan
I see you've already posted about this in a thread in Mobile phones. It's best to wait for someone to answer you there. :woo:

I need it asap :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will the new and improved app be released? :judge:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
When will the new and improved app be released? :judge:

Spoiler

SO SOON I promise. And it's really good!! It'll be well worth the wait!
Original post by Fox Corner
SO SOON I promise. And it's really good!! It'll be well worth the wait!

:gah::gah::gah:

Spoiler

How much do you get paid and how many hours?
:lol:
Original post by fatima1998
How much do you get paid and how many hours?
:lol:

We get paid in chocolate buttons and we work too much because we're constantly hyper as a result.

Latest