The Student Room Group

Chess games

Scroll to see replies

@Electrospective @Athematica Not trolling I promise. I thought you were trolling!

Played someone who kept it anon and won
Played 13 and lost
Playing 13 again and losing

Which means @Athematica and I probably didn't play at all
(edited 7 years ago)
if you play with Electrospective, I might spectate. Wanna know who does it better.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
@Electrospective @Athematica Not trolling I promise. I thought you were trolling!

Played 13 and lost

Again, I beat you in 3 games. You resigned each time. Are you sure it was 13 the first time?

We discussed a move where I checked your king on the final rank and was able to pin your queen against it as a result of that check. Do you remember?

Played 13 and lost

Which means @Athematica and I probably didn't play at all

Okayy...But did you ask who they were?

Original post by Brahmin of Booty
if you play with Electrospective, I might spectate. Wanna know who does it better.

:colondollar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Athematica
Again, I beat you in 3 games. You resigned each time. Are you sure it was 13 the first time?

We discussed a move where I checked your king on the final rank and was able to pin your queen against it as a result of that check. Do you remember?

Wasn't me?? I'm playing my third game now, 13 wasn't the first time, first time was someone who kept it anon
Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

Spoiler

Are you the guy im playing against?
Wasn't me?? I'm playing my third game now, 13 wasn't the first time, first time was someone who kept it anon

I clicked on your game link. I was anon and beat you. It's up there in the link, I can see the game played :biggrin:

lol
Original post by Galaxie501
Are you the guy im playing against?

girl*

Yeah m8 :cool:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, they said its a secret
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
I will rematch you at 4 o'clock

Fight record 2-1. The Notorious TrustMeImLying is back!!!
girl*

Yeah m8 :cool:
https://lichess.org/JfrwRRuT
Rematch. #thenotorious
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Fight record 2-1. The Notorious TrustMeImLying is back!!!

How do I know it's not a lie? :colonhash:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
https://lichess.org/JfrwRRuT
Rematch. #thenotorious

I'm playing rn

Spoiler

Original post by Athematica
I clicked on your game link. I was anon and beat you. It's up there in the link, I can see the game played :biggrin:

lol

But I didn't lose a first game, I was white and won, I am so confused. Did you say it was a secret?
@Athematica I'll try and get the tab back hold on
Something's seriously fishy when your opponent has an average centipawn loss of 6 over a 23 move game...
chess.JPG
@Athematica Won't come back in history
My 3/3 win against Pharaoh(?). It was somebody anyway. Please confirm whoever it is:

Recent win against Kman
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
Something's seriously fishy when your opponent has an average centipawn loss of 6 over a 23 move game...
chess.JPG

I can PM you my real account details if you're worried about Stockfish. I don't particularly want everybody here seeing it though

Quick Reply

Latest