The Student Room Group

GSCE Certificates

I'm looking to go to Uni in Australia and according to their application systems I need to have my educational transcripts certified. does anyone know where I can have this done? Or who can do it?
Reply 1
Hey! I'll also be applying to Australian universities after my results come in! :smile:
I didn't really know we had to get our transcripts certified though, cause I didn't really search the requirements yet.
Buttt... I'm pretty sure you can get them certified at the British Council in your country.
p.s: waiting for A2 results? :smile:
Original post by AvWOW
Hey! I'll also be applying to Australian universities after my results come in! :smile:
I didn't really know we had to get our transcripts certified though, cause I didn't really search the requirements yet.
Buttt... I'm pretty sure you can get them certified att the British Council in your country.
p.s: waiting for A2 results? :smile:

Oh awesome, where you thinking of going?
And yes, I'm stressing out for Thursday! As soon as I get my results I'll make the decisions I guess :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by We're-all-mad
Oh awesome, where you thinking of going?
And yes, I'm stressing out for Thursday! As soon as I get my results I'll make the decisions I guess :smile:

Would be applying to Melbourne and Monash most probably :smile:
Sameee. Real stressed.
Good luck! kit
Original post by AvWOW
Would be applying to Melbourne and Monash most probably :smile:
Sameee. Real stressed.
Good luck! kit

OMG! You're going Australia? I am going there too! :biggrin:
Original post by We're-all-mad
I'm looking to go to Uni in Australia and according to their application systems I need to have my educational transcripts certified. does anyone know where I can have this done? Or who can do it?

I think(as far as Ik) the certification is from British Council. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sabahshahed294
OMG! You're going Australia? I am going there too! :biggrin:

WHATTT?? OMG! This is awesome! Where in Australia???? I'm going to Melbourne :biggrin:
Original post by AvWOW
WHATTT?? OMG! This is awesome! Where in Australia???? I'm going to Melbourne :biggrin:

I still don't know where but yeah, Melbourne is my first preference. :biggrin:
Reply 8
I still don't know where but yeah, Melbourne is my first preference. :biggrin:

Awesomee! Keep in touch, yes?
Original post by AvWOW
Awesomee! Keep in touch, yes?

Yes please :wink: :biggrin: If Melbourne and if the same Uni, it's gonna be a blast! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Yes please :wink: :biggrin: If Melbourne and if the same Uni, it's gonna be a blast! :biggrin:

Indeed! Fingers crossed :biggrin:
Original post by AvWOW
Indeed! Fingers crossed :biggrin:

I just hope now that the results turn out fine. :erm: Physics Unit 6 and Maths C34 were a disaster for me! :cry2: and as for the rest of the papers, I can't trust Edexcel! :rofl:
Reply 12
I just hope now that the results turn out fine. :erm: Physics Unit 6 and Maths C34 were a disaster for me! :cry2: and as for the rest of the papers, I can't trust Edexcel! :rofl:

Physics and Chem unit 6 and bio on whole :/
Yesss. This is all that's left. Our fates are bound by all this lol. Never trust Edexcel. Never have, never will haha:ahee:
Original post by AvWOW
Yesss. This is all that's left. Our fates are bound by all this lol. Never trust Edexcel. Never have, never will haha:ahee:

I swear. I still have regrets in me for choosing Edexcel. :rofl:
Original post by AvWOW

PRSOM. :rofl: Bio got me in AS so yes, I can understand your worry :tongue: Good luck though. :smile:
Reply 15
PRSOM. :rofl: Bio got me in AS so yes, I can understand your worry :tongue: Good luck though. :smile:

Yasss gurl :boring: Good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Original post by AvWOW
Yasss gurl :boring: Good luck to you too! :biggrin:

PRSOM. :smile: Gbs got me like :argh::colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest